Snap! Capture! Share your photos on PAssion Chingay Club Facebook!

just an update.
There are still people willing to be exploited.

Looking at the photos. I think most of us can do a lot better with just a pns.

Ya.... the TS's account should be deleted...

I hope there are people who not so silly giving the right to their photos for free.

Photographers should stand together and boycott this competition!!!!

OR again...

"5. Chingay Paparazzi will have to submit at least 10 of their best photo
shots taken at the rehearsals to the Chingay Team within 5 days from
the rehearsal dates and agree to actively post positive comments on
the PCCFB."

Take part and submit ALL the lousy pictures and KEEP all the good ones.

It is amazing that there are still idiots who went to work for free and walk with a WOW teddy bear.

It is amazing that there are still idiots who went to work for free and walk with a WOW teddy bear.

dun call people idiots lah :bsmilie:
they are probably too kind and gullible :dunno::bsmilie:

probably their motivation is neither money nor reputation..... maybe they enjoy being a "slave":bsmilie:

Its unbelievable that people actually agree to such unreasonable terms and conditions for nothing in return. Is it considered unfair in the eyes of the law? If so, it'll be good if someone actually writes to the forum to highlight the plight of our photography circle.

From a layperson's point of view, i can already tell the contract is made by someone totally unprofessional and inexperienced.

The person is being overly greedy in the clauses, trying to take advantage of volunteers at every opportunity, the most damaging being 13.

Thumbs up to the guys here who pointed out how unethical the contract is.

Ah this is very typical of govt agency contractual terms . ;) nothing surprising

odd Temasek Review or any other watchdogs not picking this up.

from then till now....the TS just 1 post only. Looks like not really interested in joining the community but rather "using" the community. I wonder if a clone will show up some time soon.

http://www.chingay.org.sg/2011/ticketing.asp
Will it be like the last one where non ticket holders stand at the roadside while ticket holders watch from the stands....in that case still okaylah.

Last edited:
Wow, can I really legally agree to slavery?

5. Chingay Paparazzi will have to submit at least 10 of their best photo shots taken at the rehearsals to the Chingay Team within 5 days from the rehearsal dates and agree to actively post positive comments on the PCCFB.

So strange. Everyone knows that the grassroots is so strong and vibrant in Singapore.
Why would they need photographers to actively post positive comments on their fb?

Last edited:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sticktong*Insert smiley of person spitting*

This is worse than my school:sticktong

Another tongue for you:sticktong

If they want to demand so much they might as well ask this guy to do it :bsmilie:

0[1].jpg

Hehehehehehehehehe... *Mad laughter* MUHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha...

This competition is bullshit to the core.... Total disgrace... What ridiculous stuff... Totally change my viewpoint about PA, grassroots and chingay... Disgusting...