Status
Not open for further replies.
jnet6 said:
the action help to clears some white smoke. :thumbsup:
Before...
small651.jpg

After.
smallsmk651.jpg

just trying out... hope u can see the effects...

:thumbsup: you use willy's action or did you modify it? :bigeyes:

Notice that some parts may look unnatural... ie.. the boat... you can go back in history until the Curves Layer comes out... (Ctrl-Alt-Z)..

Then click on the mask to the right of the Curves layer in the layers panel. Change to Brush tool and set white as your brush colour (Press B-D-X).

Use [ & ] to set your brush size, and then paint over the boat... it should smoothen it out

willyfoo said:
Anybody with PS7 wanna do remote desktop connection and lemme try to fix it? I dun have PS7..

I'm using PS7, maybe you wish to PM me how to allow you to remote access my notebook.

willyfoo said:
Notice that some parts may look unnatural... ie.. the boat... you can go back in history until the Curves Layer comes out... (Ctrl-Alt-Z)..

Then click on the mask to the right of the Curves layer in the layers panel. Change to Brush tool and set white as your brush colour (Press B-D-X).

Use [ & ] to set your brush size, and then paint over the boat... it should smoothen it out

wa, seems complicated...

Actually for the smoke there is a rather traditional method that can be used... For those (D)SLR users, if you set your f-stop too high it have a high chance of underexpose the picture.

Those of you guys that have polarizer (circular/linear) filter, I believe you remember that this filter cuts down glare on glass and water. I experimented it with smoke and it is about 60-70% effective...

Then I further post-process it by using levels. Levels is actually much easier than curves. You just need to shift the shadow tab down, and you can actually see the smoke disappear...

Original
sff01a.jpg

Post-Processed
sff01b.jpg

thanks for the action.

Really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.