SLCC : Photo Choreography Course 2nd Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Update

Name list (Your nicks will remain private)
1) Confirmed
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Latest Update for 2nd Intake

Name List ( Your Name will remain private )
1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6 Reserved

4 more places only !!

blitz28 - OT. any plans to run this cse again after jun 05? sorry have to miss this becos not free on thur nites currently... :cry:

nightwolf75 said:
blitz28 - OT. any plans to run this cse again after jun 05? sorry have to miss this becos not free on thur nites currently... :cry:

I believe the 3rd intake will be somewhere in the begining of June, so please don't miss it again, Sammy!!!

Anyway, blitz28 is a patient guy, sure you guys will learn many many poses form him. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nightwolf75 said:

Hi nightwolf75,
Most likely the 3rd Intake will be on June 30 or early July . Currently there are already 2 confirmed places for the 3rd Intake but the date is not confirmed yet as Blitz28 is going for his Reservist after the 2nd Intake.

Toto38 said:
Hi nightwolf75,
Most likely the 3rd Intake will be on June 30 or early July . Currently there are already 2 confirmed places for the 3rd Intake but the date is not confirmed yet as Blitz28 is going for his Reservist after the 2nd Intake.

thanks for the info! will wait for the next opening. :)

sumball said:
I believe the 3rd intake will be somewhere in the begining of June, so please don't miss it again, Sammy!!!

Anyway, blitz28 is a patient guy, sure you guys will learn many many poses form him. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks sumball,
That day in studio, I see u can also pose the model very well leh :)

nightwolf75 said:
thanks for the info! will wait for the next opening. :)

No problem ... u can also come down to SLCC to chit-chat with us but call first b4 coming down. :)

1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6 Reserved
7. Reserved

3 more to GO !!

3 more place to go !! :)

anchovy said:
ai ya purplephoenix just take the Acutal Day Wedding Photography course 1st ... fellow Monashian don't smoke one ... after that then take this course

blitz28 ... wanna reserve place for your 2nd intake ... will you be at SLCC this Friday? Talk to you then.

Nice meeting u last Friday !! :)

Blitz28 said:
Thanks sumball,
That day in studio, I see u can also pose the model very well leh :)

Oh really!!?? Then have to thank you all for the guidance. :thumbsup:

However, yet to see my photos yet. :sweat: :dunno:

1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6 Reserved
7. Reserved

3 more to GO !!

sumball said:
Oh really!!?? Then have to thank you all for the guidance. :thumbsup:

However, yet to see my photos yet. :sweat: :dunno:

When u coming down ?

Blitz28 said:
When u coming down ?

Eh, I went down yesterday with my fragnant chicken rice during lunch leh? :sticktong

Anyway, will be there tom night looking for critiques from the master. :bsmilie:

sumball said:
Eh, I went down yesterday with my fragnant chicken rice during lunch leh? :sticktong

Anyway, will be there tom night looking for critiques from the master. :bsmilie:

Ah ya... of cos i know u there yesterday lah. What I'm saying is that , when u coming down for the review lah . :bsmilie:

Blitz28 said:
Ah ya... of cos i know u there yesterday lah. What I'm saying is that , when u coming down for the review lah . :bsmilie:

Haha most likely tom night. Up for this course!!!

I can see my improvement in the second attempt in shooting in a studio compare to my first try where I really have no clues on what/how to pose the model, luckily Blitz28 was there and guide me along.

I am not saying that my photos are great but just to give you guys an idea how good will you be if you sign up for his course because I did learn from him when he simply guided me when I was shooting. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dreamtheatre said:
Uppppppzzzzzzz for a fantastic portraiture photog :D

Thanks sumball and dreamtheatre !! :)

1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6 Reserved
7. Reserved

3 more to GO !!

Status
Not open for further replies.