Sitex Show 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

any gadget available to use with canon 40D to transfer images from CF card, especially useful when travelling?
TIA.

Last edited:
If interested for Sitex then Walk In Interview :
SimLim Square , 1 Rochor Canal Rd
#04-59 , Look For Aloysius .....
Tel:63382883

Age 16 Or Above....Male/Female....
Working Hrs 1030Hrs - 2130Hrs (Last Day Will Be Later)

need about 17 more people for various deployments. If picked then will get a call or sms.
Must able to work all 4 days. Ask about pay on the one who do the interview.

Some IT knowledge is handy to have but sales experience is a must have.

hey thanks! any idea when will the closing date be?

hi guys,

any gadget available to use with canon 40D to transfer images from SD card, especially useful when travelling?
TIA.

i tot Canon 40D using CF card.... lol

hey thanks! any idea when will the closing date be?
once all 17 slots filled up. so if interested, by this weekend though tmw expected will have some interviewees coming.

once all 17 slots filled up. so if interested, by this weekend though tmw expected will have some interviewees coming.

i will be coming tmr. What time is the interview?

Hey all! Gonna work for the coming 2008 sitex at expo. If any of you are interested in getting a Toshiba laptop please come to me/call me!

My name is Jia Hui, handphone is 94564956.

I'll be at Hall 5&6. Either Booth 6Bo1 or 5A30.

Items going off that I know of now are

Satellite L300-A511 ($888)
Statellite M300-A434 ($1,499 and free canon MP145 All in 1 printer)
Statellite A200-HD534 ($2,299 and free ~ )
Statellite PRO L310-A453 ($1,299 and free ~ plus PDF converter pro)

& lastly,

the tablet PORTEGE R400-S4831 ($2,399 and Free MS office home&student, double system memory and PDF converter pro).

Looking forward to see you clubsnap members there! ;)

Prepare for e BiG shopping tmr before e yr 2008 end!!! ;)< hee..

Wonder if theres any offer for DSLR lenses anyone know will it be cheaper than that of CP/AP ?

Wonder if theres any offer for DSLR lenses anyone know will it be cheaper than that of CP/AP ?

I dun think der will b any lense offering der. :D< hee..

Want to get a portable backup device to copy files from CF card...hopefully EPSON and others are there....and hopefully the offers are good...there was one Taiwan compan that sounded very good...vosonic..?!!

Its the day!! Time to BUY BUY BUY!!!!

lol

Want to get a portable backup device to copy files from CF card...hopefully EPSON and others are there....and hopefully the offers are good...there was one Taiwan compan that sounded very good...vosonic..?!!

vosonic and colourspace O (hyperdrive) both able to backup files. Vosonic also offer entertainment like mp3 or movie and etc.

They shd be in sitex. Vosonic is brought in by Eastgear and colourspace O is brought in by memory world. (colourspace is cheaper)

both device able to read raw file including .ORF

vosonic and colourspace O (hyperdrive) both able to backup files. Vosonic also offer entertainment like mp3 or movie and etc.

They shd be in sitex. Vosonic is brought in by Eastgear and colourspace O is brought in by memory world. (colourspace is cheaper)

both device able to read raw file including .ORF

Wow..thats great man! Didnt know these devices supported cam specific raws. I've seen the Vosonic before but havent had a chance to check the colourspace O out...SITEX here I come!! :)

anybro went to sitex today? any special price for DSLR cam?

Wow..thats great man! Didnt know these devices supported cam specific raws. I've seen the Vosonic before but havent had a chance to check the colourspace O out...SITEX here I come!! :)

I have tried colourspace and it reads even D700's raw.... cool stuff

will it be cheaper to buy DSLR from Sitex or buy from elsewhere? :confused:

if you check around past posts of the same question. you will find the answer is always buy elsewhere as you can even get it at slightly lower than the price stated at the fair.

with the right retailer, you can even get better service than what you will get at the fair.

D700 (Body only):
$4,499 (with 2x8GB CF card, Lowepro bag, Lenspen, Shooting tent, Screen protector, Card reader, Tripod)
D300 (Body only):
$2,699 (with 1x4GB CF card, 1x8gb CF card, Lowepro bag, Lenspen, Shooting tent, Screen protector, Card reader, Tripod)
D90 (kit 1-with AF-S DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR)
$1,988 (2x8GB SD card, Cleaning kit, Nikon bag, Screen protector, Card reader, Tripod)
D90 (kit 2-with AF-S DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR)
$1,788 (2x8GB SD card, Cleaning kit, Nikon bag, Screen Protector, Card reader, Tripod)

Sigh...think I won't get my D300 during Sitex after all... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.