SITEX 2008 Memory Cards Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, r u sure, then contour must be made of a coca cola bottle lor! haha, jkjk, no offence arh..

Eh but anyway i dun think so la, titanium very expensive due to its manufacturing process, muz be in an environment with no air at all, or else will react with the air to form some other substance which instead of tough, it is brittle.... so yea, not likely at that price la...

Well, that's the claim. No offence taken. In any case, perhaps you do not understand the manufacturing processes the way as you might think you do. Do read up on the forming of titanium and the differences between titanium ore processing and cold forming of metal sheets.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! So cheappp!!!! Too bad my 5D cannot read 16GB... I would have bought like 5 of them.
I'm sure it can. I just popped a 16Gb Sandisk Extreme 4 into my 5D and after formatting, it shows 15.2gb.

oki i am girlie.....

i just opened the box (8GB sandisk CF card), dun have the black card pouch one...:cry:

Anybody know why there is difference in prices of EXTREME IV Compact Flash 8G quoted between the Best Bargain and Sandisk Booth? S$125 VS S$139?? Are they referring to the same genuine ones?

Thanks in advance for any advise.

okie, the Best Bargain guys are still selling the older 40MBps versions (yes, I know the show is over, but SLS is still there) of the Extreme IV. I have both versions, and there is no difference in the D300. On the computer, almost no difference too. So the extra price is well, kinda no point. But you know and I know, all of us wanna get the latest ..hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.