Sinography 2012

So nice series! You must have worked very very hard with those photos! Thanks for sharing.

So nice series! You must have worked very very hard with those photos! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the kind comment as every single comment from u all make me feel warm and being appreciated

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:16 PM

Your shots are so amazing, and such an inspiration. I've been trying to replicate your shots, but I can't get the correct "feel". Do you use any grad filters? Or any preferred PS technique? Hope you don't mind sharing :)

Sunday, August 19, 2012 6:47 PM

Your shots are so amazing, and such an inspiration. I've been trying to replicate your shots, but I can't get the correct "feel". Do you use any grad filters? Or any preferred PS technique? Hope you don't mind sharing :)

Thanks for the like!

Am using filter for this pix GND+ND0.9

No special PS technique. As my PS skill can make it...

Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:47 AM

Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:35 PM

Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:39 AM

Bro Sino238,

I love your lovely work of art ! The pictures which you have kindly shared were simply amazing ! I certainly like to see more. At times, however, when I re-looked at your pictures, they did not look like photos taken "naturally"; they were more like beautiful paintings/drawings. Your touch-ups were skilfully executed with precision, but I do wonder whether you have "overdone" them. Yes, minor touch-ups in photography I presume is acceptable, without "distorting" what is inherent & natural. Sorry for being somewhat of a wet blanket.

Nonetheless, please keep on posting your lovely art pieces so that many of us, especially me, can enjoy & learn from you.

Thanks.
Regards,
Victor :)

Bro Sino238,

I love your lovely work of art ! The pictures which you have kindly shared were simply amazing ! I certainly like to see more. At times, however, when I re-looked at your pictures, they did not look like photos taken "naturally"; they were more like beautiful paintings/drawings. Your touch-ups were skilfully executed with precision, but I do wonder whether you have "overdone" them. Yes, minor touch-ups in photography I presume is acceptable, without "distorting" what is inherent & natural. Sorry for being somewhat of a wet blanket.

Nonetheless, please keep on posting your lovely art pieces so that many of us, especially me, can enjoy & learn from you.

Thanks.
Regards,

Thanks for the dropby and kind comment!!!

Actually am not skillful in PS.
My PP onli contain 4 layers
(Contrast, HSL, unsharpen and exp). Total process wont more than 5mins. Heheheheh..

Bro Sino238,

Do you mind sharing some of your portrait photos ? I bet they are just, if not more, wonderful & stunning !.

Thanks.
Regards,

Bro Sino238,

Do you mind sharing some of your portrait photos ? I bet they are just, if not more, wonderful & stunning !.

Thanks.
Regards,

Sweat... I don take portrait...

Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:05 PM

Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:05 PM

Bro Sino238,

Whereabout were you when you took this piece work of art ?.........the old & new side by side with the iconic pride of Singapore in the background.......simply WOW !

Thanks for the sharing.
Enjoyed it.
Regards,

Bro Sino238,

Whereabout were you when you took this piece work of art ?.........the old & new side by side with the iconic pride of Singapore in the background.......simply WOW !

Thanks for the sharing.
Enjoyed it.

Regards,

Thanks for the kind comment, location = bras basah complex

Saturday, December 1, 2012 7:19 PM