singtel issues: advise needed

am a singtel subscriber for 3+ years already, it only happened once... i've been using my e8 for almost a year, been receiving 2sms at the same time, no problem encountered... am updating my phone software regularly... no new software upgrades for motorolla E8 as of now.

what am trying to say is, when you call them, as they are (singtel) on the service line... i don't expect them to simply say... "we can not do anything about it", i believe there are alternatives that they can offer, at least to show you they sympathize or are trying to help!

Last edited:
am a singtel subscriber for 3+ tears already, it only happened once... i've been using my e8 for almost a year, been receiving 2sms aat the same time, no problem encountered... am updating my phone software regularly... no new software upgrades for motorolla E8 as of now.

what am trying to say is, when you call them, as they are (singtel) on the service line... i don't expect them to simply say... "we can not do anything about it", i believe there are alternatives that they can offer, at least to show you they sympathize or are trying to help!
If you need the phone number of that 'lost' SMS, I think Singtel can retrieve the number from their computer, just go to their headoffice.......

HS