Singapore Young Photographer Award 2008 : The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck to all competing bros and sis
(i wish I was a few yrs younger :bsmilie:)

muahahaha
i am always young at heart bro!!
I tell ppl i am 18 this year...
but sadly most dun believe me! ;p

what to do, you just let the cat out of the bag..hahaha:bsmilie:

dear friends,

i have just gotten the call, fyi please. there was no mention of placings, and i did not ask, but the others who were rumoured to have been selected should be getting theirs too soon, i suspect.

oh wow! congrats :) is an interview the next step? they said that there may be some test photoshoot as well, is there one?

oh wow! congrats :) is an interview the next step? they said that there may be some test photoshoot as well, is there one?

thanks.

i will have a different process, i suspect, because i am not currently in singapore.. but yes, an interview was mentioned.

woah...

realli gotto congrats to all who was shortlisted.. Good luck for the upcoming interview..

Cheers

Yeah, got a call too. But there was no mentioning of placing and neither did they say there's a photoshoot. :dunno:

oh, i read it in the brief/regulations, oh well, maybe they put it in there just in case!

lol i got no update, that's why :( :( :(

not yet anyways, but yes, exams suck, end in two days though!

So those who've been selected have been called already? Darn. That's me out of the running :( Congrats to those who won though! I should be able to enter SYPA 5 more times 8D so I'm gonna try and learn from you guys and do better next time :)

So those who've been selected have been called already? Darn. That's me out of the running :( Congrats to those who won though! I should be able to enter SYPA 5 more times 8D so I'm gonna try and learn from you guys and do better next time :)

:bigeyes::bigeyes:

5 more times, how old are you, damn scary! :bsmilie:

didn't get an email, didn't get shortlisted..
i know this is quite slow but hmm... has anyone seen this set of prints during the judging?
2559898389_728de14325.jpg

would just like to know where i stand... hopefully can improve by the 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.