Singapore Model(ahem motor)show 2006 : 2nd Day and 3rd Day collections ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juz for the records, how many batts died or you have for backup to make this series possible :bsmilie:
Consistent series, well usage of 50mm f1.8, from a seasoned event shooter :thumbsup:

he is god of events..everything also cover...damn zai. respect!!

Bro yilishengxian,

Are you going again this coming Sat or Sun? I would like to learn from you. Please take me as your student.

How do you achieve evenness in your skin tones and looks like no shadow at all? Did you use filter or anything? Mind sharing your settings??

Thanks.

-eAgles :)

singaporemotorshow2006ddt0.jpg

her left hand position is way too obscene.:embrass:

:rbounce: :hammer: :cry: :cry:
I can watch a video non stop from the start to the end, including drama series (not 10 chapters, I finished watching 大长今 very fast nonstop watching) :). That is, if the video is good enough to watch (considering how much better, definately the pro standard, they're made compared to yours).

So if you can show something good, it'll attract viewers too ...

Juz for the records, how many batts died or you have for backup to make this series possible :bsmilie:
Consistent series, well usage of 50mm f1.8, from a seasoned event shooter :thumbsup:
1 DSLR Batt and 8 AA Batts for my flash will do ... I don't intend to take a whole card of images to delete :). And trying not to let my flash die again ..

Bro yilishengxian,

Are you going again this coming Sat or Sun? I would like to learn from you. Please take me as your student.

How do you achieve evenness in your skin tones and looks like no shadow at all? Did you use filter or anything? Mind sharing your settings??

Thanks.

-eAgles :)
A similar way to shoot was mentioned before in another thread, setting to underexpose the entire image, flash to expose the subject (though I chose to slightly overexpose the subject) :). I'll be going again today mostly for vehicles and the demonstration and on Sun though, maybe last day got more to shoot ;p ...

It is a very comprehensive series, I have take my hat off for you.

One note on your shots, if u realised that there are none full body shots.

The models have a great lower body as well.

Why not have a variance to them since you have some many shots!

Nevertheless, nice coverage. :)

A similar way to shoot was mentioned before in another thread, setting to underexpose the entire image, flash to expose the subject (though I chose to slightly overexpose the subject) :). I'll be going again today mostly for vehicles and the demonstration and on Sun though, maybe last day got more to shoot ;p ...

Which thread, bro? Can direct me pls? :)

this is a light-hearted post, but I think the organizers should really scout for "real" women with real chests... :sweat: like in european countries, etc

this is a light-hearted post, but I think the organizers should really scout for "real" women with real chests... :sweat: like in european countries, etc

well .. honestly i prefer asian women:embrass: :blah:

well .. honestly i prefer asian women:embrass: :blah:
I like oriential beauty! :lovegrin: But very often, fashion shows are those foreign models... :sticktong I don't like that... For that Asian Fashion Designer contest, I left half-way before the show end... :thumbsd:

Anyone knows who she is?

p1010696kv5.jpg

Pls dun mind the quality of the pic but I took a couple of super-amatuer shots of her with my normal digicam and personally found her very very attractive...:bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.