Singapore-made Hottest Model in Australia

Nice. Thanks for posting this on Sunday night. I like those teeny weeny bits of cloth that barely covered her. Are her boobs real or fake? :)

Don't you look at the background scenery of China? And the backlighting? :)

I wonder why she even bother to travel all the way there to shoot. Wearing such skimpy bikinis, who cares about the background. :)

I wonder why she even bother to travel all the way there to shoot. Wearing such skimpy bikinis, who cares about the background. :)

If you study the intricacy of the designs of the bikinis there's the harmony between them and the scenery.

There is a sense of the place and history. You won't get that if you shoot her in Singapore or Malaysia. Maybe you can get such an ambience of nature in Bali.

The body is the least important element in the photos. It's there to hang the bikinis. All auntie shooters know that. :bsmilie:

Sion, according to Google and Wikipedia, Jessica Gomes was born and raised in Perth, West Australia. Nowhere does it imply she was 'made' in Singapore?

Unless you have photographic proof to show that she was conceived in Singapore? ;p;p

Parents met in SG Hotel one night.... years later we have this ! :eek:

It took a really long time for me to figure out what it meant for me to go with my dad return with my mom...haha

Glad to know we're all champions (or champion swimmer) at the start...

It took a really long time for me to figure out what it meant for me to go with my dad return with my mom...haha

Glad to know we're all champions (or champion swimmer) at the start...

We all won one very important race in our lifetime... ;)

We all won one very important race in our lifetime... ;)
Half of us :) The other half was there, sitting, waiting .. and fighting off the losers :bsmilie: