Singapore is not just for the rich: PM Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will just phase out all the poor and unhealthy, people with poor genes...
let the educated produce more.
poor and unhealthy produce nothing, let the bad genes die out.

Shakespear said: The educated should produce more. Graduate should marry graduate.

Thats why we are having less and less babies now, only can use Foreign Talent to replace our population...:sweat: I am not going to have any too because I am 1 of the bad gene lah.....:kok:Our next generation is going to suffer more then us now......:bheart:

Our next generation is going to suffer more then us now......

There won't be the next generation if people are not going to have kids.

The next generation will be the FTs who are the best of the best from all over the world.

Many of them will intermarry with the locals. In 40 or 50 years a typical Singaporean will be a mixed blood of 20% English, 30% Chinese, 15% Indian, 20% American, 5% French and 10% German.

A truely International Man. :bsmilie:

Does the extra interest rate tier covers the PR as well?:think::think:;(

wah, sense tis thread going off topic...

but d TS title is true mah, oni d poor cant migrat oni. den work to serve others loh. even old granny cleaning in foodcourt kno tis.
:rolleyes:

I believe everyone more or less knows what's going on, whether they wanna admit it openly or deny it. It so obvious everywhere, everyday. If majority are content, there would be no whispers. Just that the whisperings have gotten louder recently.

And quite true, this isnt edmw...lol. I have only skimmed the surface. Shall not say more, there's no need to go deeper. Hehe

Buy monday's toto more fun, HUAT AH!!!

wah, sense tis thread going off topic...

but d TS title is true mah, oni d poor cant migrat oni. den work to serve others loh. even old granny cleaning in foodcourt kno tis.

It is especially important for the poor and less educated, who have much reduced mobility, that the country stays in good shape with a sustainable economy. If the country goes sour, who will suffer the most? Yet, any policy to try and bring in some vibrancy to the economy with special skills that are not available here, immediately met with howls of derision. I mean, who's side are you on? You really think the aunty cleaning at the coffee shop is better off if we shut out all foreigners?

Even if opposition won all seats, *** still in power. :bsmilie: No point having elections actually, waste of taxpayer dollars.

i once met a man who kept telling me

you no know what's going underneath the table

so i asked him, i no know, yes,
DO YOU KNOW
and he said, no i don't know, but there is something going underneath the table

i looked underneath in the end only got this guy, his hands very busy doing something funny :bsmilie:

moral of the story, you decide

:bsmilie:
i once met a man who kept telling me

you no know what's going underneath the table

so i asked him, i no know, yes,
DO YOU KNOW
and he said, no i don't know, but there is something going underneath the table

i looked underneath in the end only got this guy, his hands very busy doing something funny :bsmilie:

moral of the story, you decide

the guy under the table doin wat? PXX? :bsmilie:

An assurance speech for the public, well said.
Hear liao, i can sleep peacefully.

:thumbsup: :sweatsm: :thumbsup:

a typical Singaporean ?
A truely International Man? :bsmilie:

Alamak, in the early days our ancestor also just came here to work and setted down here. Personally, i dont find what's wrong for others to come here.

Singaporean, Malaysian, American, etc ....... it's just "label" we are still the "same", Human la.

Live with an OPEN HEART! Everywhere is the same, sure have "good" and "Bad".

There is nothing being "True" or "False", it just which side you are standing. As i always believe there is no "balance" in life. It just how you want look at it.

A old granny working is not a bad thing. Some work not just for the $$$ and we should learn their spirits in a way. Everyone we seen in our life are worth to learn from them, we are learning everyday.

Never ever "despise" anyone of their profession. Everyone has a role to play in this world and everyone is important.

Btw, i am not pointing anyone. It just how i feel.

Even if opposition won all seats, P A P still in power. :bsmilie: No point having elections actually, waste of taxpayer dollars.

How could that be? What a quirky conspiracy theory!

But it shows deep down what people here believe, which is so sad.

You may not be able to do well as the top-most successful banker or lawyer or property developer, but you do well for yourself, your career.

This is an interesting sentence in PMs speech....
The question here is just: How big do you allow the income gap to go? Are minimum wages of <$1000 a months for foreign workers and Singaporeans alike acceptable in view of multi-million $ wages of the top earners?
Are the top earners enjoying a life of luxury because it is subsidized by thousands of people earning a fraction of a percentage of their salary?

ponder about this....

I believe everyone more or less knows what's going on, whether they wanna admit it openly or deny it. It so obvious everywhere, everyday. If majority are content, there would be no whispers. Just that the whisperings have gotten louder recently.

And quite true, this isnt edmw...lol. I have only skimmed the surface. Shall not say more, there's no need to go deeper. Hehe

Buy monday's toto more fun, HUAT AH!!!

:thumbsup: well said.

Most of us are not opposition supporters.

We just hope that more can be done for fellow singaporeans. :)

Thank you
More good years ahead.......

we will just phase out all the poor and unhealthy, people with poor genes...
let the educated and healthy produce more.
poor and unhealthy produce less and less, let the bad genes die out.

You remind me of the game Bioshock. Also reminds me of the movie Gattaca.

I wouldn't like to live in such a society. God (if you believe in one) doesn't want it this way. It will backfire. You should let nature runs its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.