SIA charges for exit row seats on economy class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Ryanair and Easyjet has no seat numbers allocation actually. I've taken both of them frequently enough over the past year to know hahaha..... I really notice that the british have almost the same "kiasu" attitudes that our neighbouring countries have been so disapproving of us of. Long queues for freebies, rushing for aeroplane seats, rushing to get off the plane, queue cutting, rushing into the tube to grab available seats and ignoring old people/ppl with difficulties...the Brits do it all the time. Maybe, just maybe we inherited the kiasuism from our colonial days.

oh really? I took Easyjet few years back when I was in europe. They do not allocate seat number but we were issued a queue number when we check in. Later this queue number was used for broading. So if you happen to check in late then you can only broad the flight later. So it is first come first serve.. fair enough. but off couse they will allow old and those with kids broad first. Not sure about your case..perhaps they have change.

hrm weird, i swear ryanair has seat allocation at the check-in counter..

but yar, i'm frequently amused by it. of course you do meet perfect british gentlemen and ladies, but i haven't really found many in london - more in the cumbria (lake district) area.. which made the touring there really quite pleasant.. :)

The last time i took ryanair, they have seats allocation so you are not wrong. :)

Yup,the people residing near cumbria/lancashire are definitely warmer than the londoners. Then again your life in london is more interesting as it is a cosmopolitan city with plenty more to do. :) Towards the end of Lent term n start of summer term,the air will be filled with the aroma of animals' dung so living in cumbria is not necessary pleasant. :bsmilie:

So much for taking things easy on a holiday... :bsmilie:

This is only the getting out of the plane part. There are lots of similar stories during the tour itself...DATS WHY...i try not to go for package tours already.

Status
Not open for further replies.