Show us your Japanese Rangefinder gear 2!

Recoil3d said:
Confused

The first picture say "Limited Edition Black"

Wheres the black ? The lens ? :dunno:

Haha the camera case :p nah. Not sure either. But what a lovely piece of machinery!

Part of my RF "standard lens" family photos. :)
Sorry about the picture quality :embrass:

LPC_6438-1.JPG

Cheers!

Last edited:
Pan-cake-ma-nia!

8225819447_8d7071f679_c.jpg

Recently the forum on Japanese gear are getting too quiet...not just here but everywhere...and while everyone seems to stop buying, it seems like i had an easier time to do some bargain shopping online...
so thought of sharing some little purchases of mine recently

Still a loyal Canon fan!

I bought this lens which apparently should be quite an uncommon lens...and i tried googling it but couldnt find much info...
8665057624_64e0b0d766_z.jpg

These two months I bought Nikon SP in original black paint, Fujinon 35mm f2 in Leica Screw Mount, Konica 60mm f1.2 in LTM limited edition.

Flickr 上 KEVIN is listening Begin...... 的 Nikon SP in original Black Paint

Nikon SP in BP

Flickr 上 KEVIN is listening Begin...... 的 Fujinon 35mm f2 in LTM

Fujinon 35mm f2 in LTM

Flickr 上 KEVIN is listening Begin...... 的 Konica 60mm f1.2 in LTM limited edition

Konica 60mm f1.2 in LTM limited edition

These two months I bought Nikon SP in original black paint, Fujinon 35mm f2 in Leica Screw Mount, Konica 60mm f1.2 in LTM limited edition.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevin_will_not_die/9809525394/
Flickr 上 KEVIN is listening Begin...... 的 Nikon SP in original Black Paint

Nikon SP in BP

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevin_will_not_die/9804846983/
Flickr 上 KEVIN is listening Begin...... 的 Fujinon 35mm f2 in LTM

Fujinon 35mm f2 in LTM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevin_will_not_die/9810358963/
Flickr 上 KEVIN is listening Begin...... 的 Konica 60mm f1.2 in LTM limited edition

Konica 60mm f1.2 in LTM limited edition

Congrats on the Konica 60mm...one of the few lenses to try before one dies.

Changing childhood hobby of collecting beer bottle cap to lens caps (especially RF len caps).
I think Konica/Hexanon lens caps are among the interesting ones :D

10016108224_bea58efd41_o.jpg

Cheers!

Changing childhood hobby of collecting beer bottle cap to lens caps (especially RF len caps).
I think Konica/Hexanon lens caps are among the interesting ones :D

Cheers!

woooooooo hooooooooo!!!!

1. Hex 35mm f2 ltm
2. Hex UC 35mm f2 ltm
3. Hex 50mm f1.9 ltm
4. Hex 50mm f2.4 ltm
5. Hex 60mm f1.2 ltm
6. M-Hex 28mm f2.8
7. M-Hex 35mm f2
8. M-Hex 50mm f1.2
9. M-Hex 50mm f2
10. M-Hex 90mm f2.8
11. M-Hex Dual 21-35mm f/3.4-4

But I counted 12 lens caps??? :eek: 2 copies of 50mm f1.2?

Last edited:
woooooooo hooooooooo!!!! 1. Hex 35mm f2 ltm 2. Hex UC 35mm f2 ltm 3. Hex 50mm f1.9 ltm 4. Hex 50mm f2.4 ltm 5. Hex 60mm f1.2 ltm 6. M-Hex 28mm f2.8 7. M-Hex 35mm f2 8. M-Hex 50mm f1.2 9. M-Hex 50mm f2 10. M-Hex 90mm f2.8 11. M-Hex Dual 21-35mm f/3.4-4 But I counted 12 lens caps??? :eek: 2 copies of 50mm f1.2?
Hex50f1.9?? That lens cap has Hexanon embossed.

Hello Ed, Gommy,

You guys are truly the RF guru - the best in Singapore, JB and some say Batam :bsmilie:

Gommy, you are spot on as I do not have the original cap for Hexanon 50mm f1.9 lens.

Ed, not sure how you able to pin point me owning Hexanon 50mm f1.9.

Here is my Konica ltm/m lens family photo to answer Ed's question ;)

10016342203_e51655bbd2_o.jpg

Hello Ed, Gommy,

You guys are truly the RF guru - the best in Singapore, JB and some say Batam :bsmilie:

Gommy, you are spot on as I do not have the original cap for Hexanon 50mm f1.9 lens.

Ed, not sure how you able to pin point me owning Hexanon 50mm f1.9.

Here is my Konica ltm/m lens family photo to answer Ed's question ;)

Its a wonderful collection!!! The Hexanons are indeed some of the very best lenses out there!

btw, the real GURU is Gommy and Hex 50mm f1.9 was purely a "calculated" guess!

:sweat: I still can't take my eyes off those lenses... :bigeyes: and 2 copies of UC, collapsible Hex, 50/2 and 50/1.2... so now we know where thoses lenses disappeared to! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
I have 1 Hexanon cap!

This one too easy for you cause you can count! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Ed,
thanks! I have been slowly gathering these lenses for the more than 10 years and the price was still low then. Actually most Konica-Hexanon lenses are still available in the used market with reasonable price. As you can see, I am not a serious collector as some of these lenses do not have complete accessories.
I admire those collectors with Zunow, Nikkor, Canon, Topcor, other Japanese RF lenses with complete accessories (I think we heard about their name in CS. hahaha ;))

Benny,
Any chance you have a spare one of this Hexanon lens cap? :)
BTW, will you able to share with us the numbers of Japanese RF lenses you have in your dry-cabinet(s) - ok, may be just counting only 50mm focal length ones. :bsmilie:

Cheers!

This one too easy for you cause you can count! :bsmilie:

Yeah. Maths is not one of my strengths. So I don't really count.

Benny,
Any chance you have a spare one of this Hexanon lens cap? :)
BTW, will you able to share with us the numbers of Japanese RF lenses you have in your dry-cabinet(s) - ok, may be just counting only 50mm focal length ones. :bsmilie:

I don't have a spare for this cap, but I can look out for one for you.

As for lenses, I use anything so I do have a few lenses, but nothing worth shouting about. I do enjoy gear as much as I enjoy the image they create. I also like caps as much as you do!

Cheers,

benny and newghost have been slacking on their japanese RF gear purchases, so i had to pick up the slack... not by much, mind you...

from top(clockwise),voigtländer 28mmf/3.5 color-skopar (chrome), 28mmf/3.5 color-skopar (black), 35mmf/2.5 P color-skopar, 50mmf/2.5 color-skopar