Shot frm BG (10/3/2002) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice. great care in choosing backgrounds :)

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5

oh thanks alot man....er...u guys haf anymore suggestions so i can improve my photography skills?

yes .... shoot more and practice more

Originally posted by megaweb

yes .... shoot more and practice more

:D ..okok i will also take note of tt...but sometimes taking too many pics arnt tt good....cause cannot really remember wat are the shots u actually took....den maybe u cant really reflect on wat u haf done and thus u may not be able to make any improvements if u dont know wat has gone wrong in the first place.....hopefully all i said was correct.....;)

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5

:D ..okok i will also take note of tt...but sometimes taking too many pics arnt tt good....cause cannot really remember wat are the shots u actually took....den maybe u cant really reflect on wat u haf done and thus u may not be able to make any improvements if u dont know wat has gone wrong in the first place.....hopefully all i said was correct.....;)

I do not totally agree with you ...

do you know that every image file contains EXIF data which the settings of the camera ? ... with these settings , you will be able to know why your shot turns up good or bad ....

Originally posted by megaweb

I do not totally agree with you ...

do you know that every image file contains EXIF data which the settings of the camera ? ... with these settings , you will be able to know why your shot turns up good or bad ....

yeah i know tt....but i can get it out to show u all.....so can help me abit?

Status
Not open for further replies.