Shops that offer interest free installments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
majere2sg said:
Usually people who use their credit card to pay for the installments will keep using the card ? It not like you applied for the card just to pay for the installments ? :dunno:

hmmm... not sure if there are many people out there who like me dont pay annual fee for their credit cards.

there are so many free cards out there. just make sure that the card is free for a number of years. to me, paying annual fee is like paying interest, even if u are using the credit card's bonus points to pay for the annual fee.

anyway, just highlighting something to consider when going for "interest-free" plans

if i tell my wife that i am going to buy a DSLR and cost around 3k. She will definitely say no. But if i say i am going to buy a DSLR and pay $250 a month for 1 year. She most probably will agree.... :) my advise is your monthly instalment must not exceed 10% of your monthly income. if not you are in hard time
later... :dunno:

what is the min that can pay by installment?

can a S$250 300mm lens pay by installment? bcos i never try buying camera/asseossries by installment before.... S$250 , dun mind trying :D

Paul_Yeo said:

can a S$250 300mm lens pay by installment? bcos i never try buying camera/asseossries by installment before.... S$250 , dun mind trying :D

i believe the min is $500 purchase

Paul_Yeo said:

bruther dun mind me saying.... $250... one shot pay all more easy....!~~

kerpalz said:
bruther dun mind me saying.... $250... one shot pay all more easy....!~~
yes, $250 can easily pay...but i never try installment before...so why not since it is interest free. hee :embrass:

anyone knows the interest rate for installment plan at mscolor?

glyuen said:
anyone knows the interest rate for installment plan at mscolor?

4% for 6months and 6% for 12months by UOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.