Status
Not open for further replies.
You old oneday as well.........

bloody hell

if i don't need to work

i don't need to study

I WILL SPEND MY ENTIRE DAY AT BEACHES, PULAU UBIN, EXERCISING
and don't tell me i won't have energy to do it

FROM TODAY ON I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I WILL EAT WELL AND EXERCISE A LOT SO I WILL NEVER BE RESIGNED TO SITTING AROUND AND WHINING

there is so much to life than comparing and whining about life

if forum is not for talking/discussions...then no need forum for posting liao..all pictures dump to image galleries/blogs can liao..
:bsmilie:

what we really need to learn is to learn what "respect" is........

That's what everywhere need it.

what is respect?

1) do you respect an old man just because he is old?
i say yes, so long as he does not disprove the respect i have given him

2) do you respect a teacher because he is teacher?
i say yes, so long as the teacher shows that he is worthy of being a teacher

respect is always given.. until the person destroys any respect that anyone has for him/her.

What a preposterous proposition you have! Did you not grow up in a country that teaches you what it truly means to be inside a place called ''ko-pi-tiam?'' Also, do you not know that you should never rob people of their pathetic joy in winning spastic argument over a few slices of kaya toasts and a few cups of kopi? I mean, coffee?

My dear eikin (what a name, it is not to be found in the English dictionary),

I am not entirely sure my proposition is preposterous. If blue people can tell me that others are displaying a low standard of English, while at the same time, giving a blatant impression that they are not up to standard themselves, then you will see why I am doing what I am doing.

That is correct. You have just reminded me. I will now submit a long, long proposal in the FAQ and Feedback section of the forums, asking that KOPITIAM be renamed to "The Coffee Corner". After all, if we are to start improving the English standards of this wasteland where all English wilts, shrivels up, and dies, we must start from the basics.

siao ar

lim bei kar li gong

kia lit hang ching boh hou

ai ki simi "third world country"

ai lui boh

(apologises if my hokkien is not up to standard. sadly, though i am hokkien, my vocabulary is severely limited)

lim bei? mo bun seh ho.....kong simi lim bei..........

Btw, i am not hokkien.

this is a sure sign that the school holidays have started.

Arent you supposed to be schooling Eikin? way past your bedtime, your holidays have yet to begin.

i wish

still far farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away

My dear eikin (what a name, it is not to be found in the English dictionary),

sighz........... even your english is how damn good also no use, cos you dun understand those words meaning.....

One for sure u dun knw is call RESPECT, and i dun think you deserve any.

respect is always given.. until the person destroys any respect that anyone has for him/her.

I pity you for your encounters in your life.

sighz........... even your english is how damn good also no use, cos you dun understand those words meaning.....

One for sure u dun knw is call RESPECT, and i dun think you deserve any.

:(

noooooo

i will make you respect me

please read my super duper powerful theory, then you will respect me. yes you will. aha i know you will.

I pity you for your encounters in your life.

i pity me too.

i have led a long life. i earn a lot of money. people tell me my english is good. i have a camera that i never seem to use, but i post on clubsnap anyways. i like to sit around and create flame wars in kopitiam because it gives me a chance to feel good about myself, because somehow, despite the fact that i have led a long life, i don't feel good about myself. i wish i had children, a loving wife, but somehow, i think because i don't feel good about myself my entire life, no one wants to marry and have babies with me. i am handsome, i am muscular, i can argue very well over the internet, but no one loves me. boohoohoo.

:( :( :(

:(

noooooo

i will make you respect me

please read my super duper powerful theory, then you will respect me. yes you will. aha i know you will.

Dude,

I think i shd put a stop here as there is no point "arguing" this. It will no end.

I need not you to respect me too, what you need is respect yourself. That's all. Enjoy your nite. :)

Dude,

I think i shd put a stop here as there is no point "arguing" this. It will no end.

I need not you to respect me too, what you need is respect yourself. That's all. Enjoy your nite. :)

no, you cannot go. i will make sure that you stay by attacking your very person now. it does not matter that you are superior to me. i will make sure that you stay by making fun of you. let's see what we can do without infringing the forum rules, because i have played this game a lot of times, and i know exactly what to do. the admin are also quite happy to let me do it, somehow. i do not know why, but let me enjoy this fun while i can.

let's see.. i have a lot of weapons in my arsenal for situation like this. should i use the "you are obviously copping out" tool tonight, or "make fun of your english when mine is not so good" tool?

i think the first one will do. DO NOT COP OUT, MERE MORTAL. STAY, FOR YOU WILL SHOW YOURSELF TO BE STUPID IF YOU DO NOT STAY.

did that catch your attention? ha yes it did. you will stay now, and we will play a game where i try to make you angry and you will flame me so you will get demerit points. i will then feel even better of myself, and this would have brightened up my life.

you see, i am old, retired, and angry with life. i have all the time in the world, and i also have powerful english tools at my behest to make you angry. i am also very idiotic, nonsensical and infantile. i will only enjoy my night if you flame me. if you do not respond, i will post something up every 5 minutes to make sure that you see something evil about you and you will then respond. this way, i am assured that my night is happy.

CLUBSNAP IS A PHOTOGRAPHIC FORUMS

from today on, less time in kopitiam, more time in other sections

unless the bunch of people inside talking have a better average intelligence level, then that's another story!
actually this applies for all forums, i don't participate in hwz but i notice that the intelligence level in their edmw (equivalent of kopitiam) is the lowest as well

Who gives you the idea we don't shoot as much as we talk in Kopitiam?

You si peh bei song to see people post in Kopitiam izzit?

You need a girlfriend. :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Who gives you the idea we don't shoot as much as we talk in Kopitiam?

You si peh bei song to see people post in Kopitiam izzit?

You need a girlfriend. :bsmilie: :sweatsm:
eh sion

even you post up something leh

there are people who NEVER post up anything

I am handsome, i am muscular, i can argue very well over the internet, but no one loves me. boohoohoo.

:( :( :(

You want gay friends??? I know a few of them who love handsome, muscular and argumentative guys. They cannot make babies BUT both of you can always adopt one.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.