shoot esplanade from swissotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took some shots there at night and it came out really nice. The glass didn't affect the picture too much. And heehee as it was an unplanned thing, I didnt have my tripod with me (eeps!). Luckily, I didn't shake and my photography lecturer (who was really eccentric) liked it a lot.

The view there is great and there's so many directions to take from. Can also try the restaurant upstairs. View there is wow too. (As wow as the dim sum and eight treasures tea that they serve!)

xylently said:
I took some shots there at night and it came out really nice. The glass didn't affect the picture too much. And heehee as it was an unplanned thing, I didnt have my tripod with me (eeps!). Luckily, I didn't shake and my photography lecturer (who was really eccentric) liked it a lot.

The view there is great and there's so many directions to take from. Can also try the restaurant upstairs. View there is wow too. (As wow as the dim sum and eight treasures tea that they serve!)

Is the viewing gallery open again ? Cool.
I was there a 1 month ago, and the sign said that the viewing gallery was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.