[sheree] A Photo When Possible 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheree

Aug 25, 2007
Yishun, Singapore
I'm 19 this year and have been following clubsnap since i was 17 (the year i started experimenting with my DSLR). Due to my JC years, I had to stop taking photos frequently hence my DSLR was neglected most of the time. So I'm still counted a newbie :p

Since I'm now on my 7 months holidays before university begins, I hope this thread will encourage me to shoot more & post more, and learn even more :) Hope my part time job and the strange weather in Singapore these days won't stop my quest to improve my photography! :)

2205848932_ed81e560a9.jpg

25 March - Monkey Business at Batam 2007

This poor monkey was chained up at my resort when i went to Batam in 2007.

Last edited:
welcome to apad, keep shooting and posting:)

Welcome to apad, and nice capture u got there.

26 March 2009
2242014210_4607ed7c26.jpg

Vivitar UWS + Ilford Pan 400
Taken in 2008

This was shot in Chinatown. I love shooting in chinatown because i love old buildings.. even if they are refurbished :p And I love architectures shots :) I remember this was my first attempt at black & white photography and i loved it! :)

Welcome to APAD.

I got a similar view of the same building too, but I shot in colour. :)

26 March 2009
2242014210_4607ed7c26.jpg

Vivitar UWS + Ilford Pan 400
Taken in 2008

This was shot in Chinatown. I love shooting in chinatown because i love old buildings.. even if they are refurbished :p And I love architectures shots :) I remember this was my first attempt at black & white photography and i loved it! :)

wow Ilford film, haven't been shooting film for so long.......maybe can have a film outing.

btw....the pic a bit tilt.....:embrass:

thanks x)

u should post it up! :) :)

Here's where you can take a look at it. Won't post it as a picture here as this is your thread. ;)

Pic

wow Ilford film, haven't been shooting film for so long.......maybe can have a film outing.

btw....the pic a bit tilt.....:embrass:

haha i also havent been shooting film.. only recently started to play with F3 cus my friend lent it to me and my films expiring soon =X

oops.. ya, noticed the tilt =X

Here's where you can take a look at it. Won't post it as a picture here as this is your thread. ;)

Pic

saw it! :D

expired film is good! can put into the vivitar, can have very nice effect!

welcome to apad.

expired film is good! can put into the vivitar, can have very nice effect!

welcome to apad.

Thanks! :)

Just expired won't really have very nice effect.. cus i tried some before. unless the roll expired for many years then the effect is shown.. lol :p

the film that's expiring is actually ilford delta 3200 =p b&w expired films have any effect a not ah..?

27March09
2249567081_e875e50140.jpg

somehow seeing this photo always make me feel at peace. maybe it's the colours, or maybe it's the simplicity of the photo. Perhaps some people may find it uninteresting .. but hey, i like it that way. sometimes life doesn't have to be interesting to be a wonderful one. Simple stuff can make people happy too.

And how apt, hope this photo keeps me at peace while i go crash before my uni interview tomorrow --"

28 March 09
2813370565_7e1ae37437.jpg

Would you sit with me and watch the clouds go by?

olympus XA2
Centuria 200.
Taken in Lucerne, Switzerland.

i cant believe i actually stayed up to 12am to post this photo esp when i have to wake up 5 hrs later.... :sweat:

i like this!

i feel very honoured that you like it!! (haha sorry i always regarded u as some sort of photography "idol" cus i always love your photos! so thts why i feel so happy HAHA)

it's one of my favourite photo taken in Singapore too.. somehow. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.