Share Some RF Shots 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just text me before you go Milan bro. No plan to sell this J3.
You can use mine till you are back from Milan. I miss Milan..

Wow that's really kind of you bro. First time there for me, was in Rome once and loved it!

Just text me before you go Milan bro. No plan to sell this J3.
You can use mine till you are back from Milan. I miss Milan..

Boss am still stuck in Singapore, no airlines wanna take any booking at the moment coz they are clearing out their stranded passengers.

@#$%
:angry:

Wow that's really kind of you bro. First time there for me, was in Rome once and loved it!

Once you step out for the plane. You cant stop taking pictures. Ha ha
I am still a newbie back them. Miss out a lot of good pictures.
Love the weather, food and people are friendly.. Just be extra careful
with your $$$. No worries bro. :)

Boss am still stuck in Singapore, no airlines wanna take any booking at the moment coz they are clearing out their stranded passengers.

@#$%
:angry:

Ha ha.. bro i am sure. 1-2week time you be off to UK!:thumbsup:
I confirm you will drink like goldfish there.. :bsmilie:

Took a leisurely walk through a Bangalore market on Saturday evening. M3 loaded with APX 100, a Summitar 50, and Nikkor 85/2. The people were nice, light was good, and excellent filter coffee available in every corner.

The film was developed in Rodinal 1+50 for 11 mins at 20degC. Forgive the spots the water turned muddy during the stop bath wash.

Old lady by the light

Banana Seller. It was a small lane, a banana wholesale market.

Fruit-seller. The cover you see behind hides a variety of fruits.

Cool Vegetable Seller. She was protecting her eyes (probably had a condition) from the afternoon sun.

Ice-cream man. They were everywhere when I was growing up. A special delicacy was a plastic tube containing frozen pepsi (or something like it). It would provide relief against the summer heat for a couple of hours, and it was cheap.

Very beautiful b&w series...:lovegrin:...nice tone...Rodinal 1+50 for 11 mins at 20degC...must try one day...

Suzhou, China
M6TTL+50mmCron IV+Velvia100

4522572309_f66e76edd9.jpg

4523235746_da4bf773ee.jpg

4523229932_b617c342db.jpg

4522593753_16f169bacc.jpg

I am starting afresh on my Flickr page, deleted it all & re-uploading pictures, found lots of old pictures taken on my Yashica Electro GS, not sure if I posted all of them before but I'll share them here:

4543417936_3f03ddcbcc.jpg

sio sio fresh from scanner.

Last edited:
I know this! Queen Street:) near my place. Did you know someone destroyed on of the little angels on the far left corner of the church. sad.

Yep, I did remember seeing some destroyed angels around. I like this picture but the damn blind spot mirror is killing the look!

Am now re-vamping my Flickr page, too much crap in the old one & less quality. I deleted all my pictures, re-scanned them, will be uploading slowly.

Here is more pictures I found in my archive

4543362476_fc8bc2c3e0.jpg

4543280231_f57a0de3c8.jpg

Yep, I did remember seeing some destroyed angels around. I like this picture but the damn blind spot mirror is killing the look!

Am now re-vamping my Flickr page, too much crap in the old one & less quality. I deleted all my pictures, re-scanned them, will be uploading slowly.

Here is more pictures I found in my archive

4543362476_fc8bc2c3e0.jpg

4543280231_f57a0de3c8.jpg

lovely lovely shots!.. & yeah the blind spot mirror is the only blemish in an otherwise perfect shot..

wouldn't re-scanning all your pictures take forever??... that's the part I hate most bout shooting film...

Scan once in the best resolution and store it in dvd/HD. Rescan also means retweek. So can u remember the settings??? Onve reason for me to upgrade my flickr account again because can use as a storage space.

Last edited:
Don't Dream and Drive II

dontdreamanddrive2.jpg

Dev-76: Tri-X and HC110B 7min / ei400 / Olympus 35SP with Greenfilter

lovely lovely shots!.. & yeah the blind spot mirror is the only blemish in an otherwise perfect shot..

wouldn't re-scanning all your pictures take forever??... that's the part I hate most bout shooting film...

Thanks.

Yep, very time consuming! No choice, I'll rather scan shots myself than send them to the lab.

Lab scans are just bad, over neutralised colors, super over sharpen.....

Last edited:
Scan once in the best resolution and store it in dvd/HD. Rescan also means retweek. So can u remember the settings??? Onve reason for me to upgrade my flickr account again because can use as a storage space.

Yep true. Thats why I scan all high res these days.

Yep true. Thats why I scan all high res these days.

I'm also trying to scan at high res(4800dpi), but iPhoto on my macbook can't seem to handle large files.. and worse still can't read from ext. hdd.

Assuming you're using a mac too, care to share what software you use for photo management / simple editing..?

tks.

Status
Not open for further replies.