Share Some RF Shots 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is wider than 30mm xpan lens.... u need to crop less wide. ;)
hahaha!! i know... but a 30mm with centre filter and vf would set you back >$5k, CV15mm is $560 (old w/vf) to $850 (new w/vf)!!

but this was just a tongue-in-cheek simulation, i didn't buy it to replace a xpan 30mm.

hahaha!! i know... but a 30mm with centre filter and vf would set you back >$5k, CV15mm is $560 (old w/vf) to $850 (new w/vf)!!

but this was just a tongue-in-cheek simulation, i didn't buy it to replace a xpan 30mm.

bro, benny said there is a hood for the VC LTM 15mm lens? u know where to get it?

bro, benny said there is a hood for the VC LTM 15mm lens? u know where to get it?
i'm not very good with exotic goods... but i thought that the hoods are integrated in both versions, the LTM one just being a smaller built-in fixed hood. i only know the 12mm has an attached hood and an alternate 77mm filter adaptor. sorry :dunno:

Since we're on the topic of a VC LTM 15 Super-wide Heliar... Just happened to shoot with it yesterday. Sunrise at Borobudur.

Voigtlander 15/4.5 Super-Wide Heliar. Lucky Super Color 200.

Last edited:
Since we're on the topic of a VC LTM 15 Super-wide Heliar... Just happened to shoot with it yesterday. Sunrise at Borobudur.

Nice colour! :thumbsup:

Was wondering what film was used... until I saw the "L u c K y"! :bsmilie:

i like your short series of shots at borobudur on your flickr!! :thumbsup:

Nice colour! :thumbsup:

Was wondering what film was used... until I saw the "L u c K y"! :bsmilie:

This has been slightly adjusted during digital post-process of course. But the original colour was still pretty okay. Though not as saturated as I would like. But for only a pittance per roll, one cannot complain so much hor? :bsmilie:

i like your short series of shots at borobudur on your flickr!! :thumbsup:

Thanks ;) Happened to had the chance to go visit again, since I had a friend who came over and wanted to see the place.

i dun think the hood for the 15mm is cheap...

i know there's even a filter for the vignetting .

One from this great lens that can be brought from chiif.

thanks Yatlapball :)

one of my older pics.. spend less time tweeking nwdays. I love ur b&w tone too, do u process it yourself???

or u tweek too??? I am finding a way to have less tweeking time so that can shoot more

Last edited:
nordleadx: yeah. processed in my toilet. i suppose if i had more mastery of the chemistry and how to use my scanner i would probably not have to do much/any post-processing in digital. but as it is... i picked up photography as a digital medium... so digital PP is still part of my workflow, though now largely confined to only adjusting curves. i just like shooting film nowadays coz it gives a certain quality that I was not able to duplicate.

More test shots from me as I play and learn with chemicals...

Ramayana Ballet @ Trimurti Theatre, Prambanan

Delta400 pushed 2-stops. Tmax Dev 20 Deg, 10.5mins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.