shameless model infringing copyrights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember she stated in the FB that the dancer is her, why would she wana deny it now and say that she googled it and posted it for fun sake.

Ya, she told that friend it's her when she asked if the dancer was her.

Then in the next convo, she says she didnt. :bsmilie:

conversation btw me and the person.

3512145831_80ed968c52_o.jpg

She is totally clueless.

think her damage limitation treatment is vy bad la.

I remember that if you upload peekture onto Facebook, there's a small declaration button to indicate that you have legal rights to the peektures or something to that effect... no meh? ... or act blurr... tsk..tsk..tsk..

Really :thumbsd: cmi tio si cmi... thanks for the warning FF and sprintist. :)

I just read ff's convo with her. Wth's wrong with such ppl? Sk, she removed liao? Even from search engine, surely there must be a source link what! Worse still, she tagged herself in the picture if i'm not mistaken?

no the picture is still up there sadly, waiting for reply from facebook hopefully

Really :thumbsd: cmi tio si cmi... thanks for the warning FF and sprintist. :)

yeah, if ff didnt notice i think i would not have known either. she's pretty much shameless about the whole thing, not even a single bit of remorse or humility

i guess thats the bad thing about uploading your photos only.. u wont know who will be using it....

I think my pov on this issue is that, she's rather thick skinned to claim herself as someone else, but posting a copyrighted image is something that alot of people do... don't talk about FB, even on something as simple as your MSN display pic... and of course, we don't credit anyone for it...

I'm not with her on this issue, but neither am I really against her... except for the 'impersonating' part :think:

?? dont get it.. what seems unavailable now:dunno:

sry, the album i meant :)

I think my pov on this issue is that, she's rather thick skinned to claim herself as someone else, but posting a copyrighted image is something that alot of people do... don't talk about FB, even on something as simple as your MSN display pic... and of course, we don't credit anyone for it...

I'm not with her on this issue, but neither am I really against her... except for the 'impersonating' part :think:

same here, why would anyone be so shameless to pass off as someone else in the picture? maybe she gets a kick out of doing so :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.