SGD $1000/- cash reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
wai said:
eh... ahahah.. let me think about it first can? but i am a bit broke now after I bought my new cam.. :bsmilie: sounds like a good lobang..

but split liao get $500..:think: SB800 coming? heheheh

espn got any more sb800 left from your MO?

poohbear said:
This is funny ..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: bringing this to the supreme court . hahahahahah . Yanyewkay maybe you wan to get Subash Anadan to help you kekekee. :bsmilie:
:dunno: I tot the supreme court only deal with those high profile cases like murders, robbing of banks, terrorist acts and etc.....those smaller profile case are left to be dealt with by the small tribute and claim place(if i remember correctly) Woa now the online forum very firece one sia.....anything buay song shoot u here shoot you there like machiam no need to pay for lawyer fee and etc lah.....a few year back HWZ also kenna this kind of thing with the "Veedo Pook" issue and now CS also have.... :bigeyes:

yanyewkay said:
I had earlier held back not posting in the forum as a thread for everyone to read but to PM him instead but I guess d.a. photo wasn't all too happy with my PM.

Hi Yanyewkay,

I know what you should do. Provide him with all the info he wanted and get the $1000. If he sue you in court, use the money to fund your lawyer. If he do not pay you, use lock this thread to counter sue him... :)

Do I sound logical... :bsmilie:

Wai said:
so can i release your info then we share the $1000? :bsmilie:
Too late, I already PM'd him. Hahahah...

acidbyte said:
hmmm.....very relac right?? :bsmilie: :think: :rolleyes:
Hello.. working v stressed one ok.. need break and R&R ma...

Wai said:
lol....no wonder this thead now moved to kopitiam.

btw, glennyong, NEVER link the word "cheat" to any business or company...they will not hesitate to take legal action to protect their name and reputation

IMO, nothing wrong for a biz to make $$, u can only blame yourself for not doing your homework

its nt nv do homework. but the difference is too big la. checked around. and the range nv exceeds more then $2k. so whats wif the extra $600 rite ? anyway... not to use cheat on them la... its called over charged la...

we tennd to mis-use the word cheat too!~~ ;)

lwy said:
Hi Yanyewkay,

I know what you should do. Provide him with all the info he wanted and get the $1000. If he sue you in court, use the money to fund your lawyer. If he do not pay you, use lock this thread to counter sue him... :)

Do I sound logical... :bsmilie:
woah biang.. while typing my reply already spill to page 3 liao!

hahah eh your idea better than wai's man.. hahaha

Wai said:
so can i release your info then we share the $1000? :bsmilie:

ooi! no wonder you don't want to share info, you want to bag the money yourself :sticktong pity me lah, poor student waiting to get a camera upgrade leh, you earn so much these few days liao ... hmph ;(

Hi guys, good afternoon...Please dun fight.
I guess its normal for 1 to be cheated at least once in your life,think about it.
Are we going to be angry and stay on till we are answered? In life sometimes things can't be answer, we win some we lose some...thats part of life.. we learn from experiences, we learn to walk when we fall..we learn not to buy from the shops that sells us expensive stuff... Now.isn't that part of our lifes? Move on.... Be happy... :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:
but split liao get $500..:think: SB800 coming? heheheh

espn got any more sb800 left from your MO?

Yeah, still have, serious. PM me if you want ;)

No kidding, I'm serious.

:bsmilie:

this is most amusing.. in anycase.. this would at best go to the small claims courts?

unforunately.. being in Singapore.. i believe most courts will throw this case out?

:dunno:

$1000 reward sounds good though..haha.. can support BBB syndrom
If you want the info.. show me the money !!!
:cool:

i think this is the next funniest thread to the UFO thread posted some time ago last year.

Glennyong: you which camp one? fellowship or dark side? the Sith got Fellowship also?
Eh I friendly one lei. someone register new nick and say I slander him :dunno:

espn said:
Too late, I already PM'd him. Hahahah...

Hello.. working v stressed one ok.. need break and R&R ma...

Wao lau..... you all got work to do still say very stressfull.....TMD I now clearing my ORD leave, everyday either stay home or go out I feel even more stressful, money getting lesser and lesser......no money, no honey, nobody loves me :cry:

Xpose said:
a few year back HWZ also kenna this kind of thing with the "Veedo Pook" issue and now CS also have.... :bigeyes:

glennyong said:
we tennd to mis-use the word cheat too!~~ ;)

now do u know why sometimes forumers deserved to be sued by company who wanted to protect their reputation?

it is very easy for us to type and click on post button without thinking of consequences...remember what u type will become evident and your IP is logged so u are traceable (unless u are posting at MacDonalds using their wifi) :bsmilie:

it is pass 1530 now and we are still here.
think admin still debating to close/remove or let this thread run.

espn said:
Yeah, still have, serious. PM me if you want ;)

No kidding, I'm serious.
i'm kidding.. unless one day wai walk up to me and tell me..

"here's your half of the $500"

yanyewkay said:
i think this is the next funniest thread to the UFO thread posted some time ago last year.

Glennyong: you which camp one? fellowship or dark side? the Sith got Fellowship also?
Eh I friendly one lei. someone register new nick and say I slander him :dunno:

hahahhahaa.. mixed the LOTR with star wars..... :bsmilie: nvm....

i nv seen a star wars movie saying the Sith has a fellowship de.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
hahahhahaa.. mixed the LOTR with star wars..... :bsmilie: nvm....

i nv seen a star wars movie saying the Sith has a fellowship de.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
i can't imagine vader with a ring.. :bsmlie: or maybe it was the emperor...

Xpose said:
Wao lau..... you all got work to do still say very stressfull.....TMD I now clearing my ORD leave, everyday either stay home or go out I feel even more stressful, money getting lesser and lesser......no money, no honey, nobody loves me :cry:
Work very stress leh, have to fill in timesheets then more shag, surely I cannot put "CS" as an activity right!!! U ORD mode still talk so much for what :kok: :kok:

yanyewkay said:
i'm kidding.. unless one day wai walk up to me and tell me..

"here's your half of the $500"
CHEY... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.