Sg Tidbits 365: The Contest for Photography Lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I give up. Too tired to join competition like this.

in that case, i put aside $1000/= and invite participant , give away the prize. then sell the rest of the picture to stock library and made a profit.

is a bad corporate practice to advantage of passion photographers.

is a bad corporate practice to advantage of passion photographers.

But one can dont join too :) they did use knife to force people mah. Some dont mind as they dun see the important of their photos? Some every single photos of their are master piece?

ok la, freewill lor

Humans just like that, want win win all the time :bsmilie:

Spend $1000 to buy prizes, can get a ton of photos. Nearly the same cost as employing a professional photographer to take the photos for you.

not the same. they'll end up with more photos...albeit some useless to some but quantity to quality to some! :bsmilie:

wow.... looks impossible to win... i see a guy who sumbmitted 6 photos and all his photos have 2000+ votes compared to everyone else.... looks fishy...

That's what happens when there is voting....I dont find much fantastic photos that 'clicks' with me as a singaporean....

wow.... looks impossible to win... i see a guy who sumbmitted 6 photos and all his photos have 2000+ votes compared to everyone else.... looks fishy...

Agree... Looks very fishy with the guy's 6 photos generating over than 2000 votes :think:

Hello,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

The voting mechanism is implemented to allow the participants’ families and friends to support their entries. However, we would like to highlight that how the winners will be selected will still be determined largely by the content of the entry. Both the description as well as the picture must depict an interesting Singapore ‘tidbits’. Thus, 60% of the score will go into determining these criteria, which in turn will determine the winner.

Please be assured that we have registered your feedback and we do have a system in place to investigate the ethnicity of the votes.

Once again, we thank you for sharing your view with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.