Sg Camcorder system

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-TOOTH

Oct 16, 2006
Can anyone tell me what system does the camcorder in singapore use? Ie PAL or NTSC ? And also wats the diff coz I am in the middle of considering should I be getting one unit from PriceJapan.com as they were mentioning something about PAL sys for international market .... btw is this website trustworthy? Any feedback?

Can anyone tell me what system does the camcorder in singapore use? Ie PAL or NTSC ? And also wats the diff coz I am in the middle of considering should I be getting one unit from PriceJapan.com as they were mentioning something about PAL sys for international market .... btw is this website trustworthy? Any feedback?

Singapore use PAL.

Singapore use PAL.

Thanks .. so the next question is has anyone try the website japanprice.com? Are they trustworthy??? Safe?

Thanks .. so the next question is has anyone try the website japanprice.com? Are they trustworthy??? Safe?
Quite a few from SG have bought from them. Pay today receive tomorrow. NTSC but no problem in SG.

Don't know this site, but unless you are getting a fantastic price, it might be better to buy locally and get a local warranty.

And if you are getting a fantastic price, it might be too good to be true.....

Quite a few from SG have bought from them. Pay today receive tomorrow. NTSC but no problem in SG.

Issit ? Hmm ... in that case I might give it a try ..... I might give them a call n check with them to self collect in Japan.

Don't know this site, but unless you are getting a fantastic price, it might be better to buy locally and get a local warranty.

And if you are getting a fantastic price, it might be too good to be true.....
Since you don't know this site, better do not make comment before you find out more. Quite a number of people from Singapore have bought from them without problem and save quite a lot of money.

I wouldnt take the risk for big ticket items usually. Perhaps u can start on lower value items first to minimise the risk. I took a look n found the price to be comparable to SG for those non warranty units. If u r looking for V cam, compare with Hai Chew (SL Twr) and Expandore first. Dun forget there are exchange risk and delivery+ GST (may be) charges to buy from pricejapan.com

Status
Not open for further replies.