SFW04-'Live' studio photo shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Trust you were there. Have not seen Lynn's credits in those magazines from SPH. Would you know which photographer/s will be in attendance tomorrow?

reachme2003 said:
Thank you. Trust you were there. Have not seen Lynn's credits in those magazines from SPH. Would you know which photographer/s will be in attendance tomorrow?

Heh, yes I was sortof helping out...

Yup, should be her again. You can find here credits along the sides of the pages. For example, this month's Shape magazine page 113 (I happen to have that mag with me now ;) )

I was wearing a light blue tanktop and carrying a D100 with the bright yellow and black Nikon strap. What about you?

reachme2003, nice meeting u there ...
some humble shots for leisure viewing, cheers

scIMG_4653.jpg

scIMG_4652.jpg

scIMG_4658.jpg

To all, thanks for posting. Zoom, appreciate your posting of your pics. Do you think you may be there again today?

Zplus, yes, I saw you.

By the way, I am hoping to see the gigantic Broncolor para umbrella used last week. Anyone?

reachme2003 said:
Zplus, yes, I saw you.

By the way, I am hoping to see the gigantic Broncolor para umbrella used last week. Anyone?

You can contact Tuck Loong, who markets the Broncolor line. ;)

Where is Tuck Loong from?

Does anybody know what time is it going to be for today and who's gonna be doing the demo?

reachme2003 said:
In conjunction with SFW04, Wee Khim will conduct 'live' studio photo shoots at Millenia Walk on 21, 22, 28 and 29 Aug(Sat and Sun) at 2 and 5pm.

Anyone noticed this first post that says "wee khim will conduct live photo shoot"? Looks like he is not anywhere near Millenia. Is this a gimmick or wat?

Pro-New said:
Anyone noticed this first post that says "wee khim will conduct live photo shoot"? Looks like he is not anywhere near Millenia. Is this a gimmick or wat?

The source of info about Wee Khim conducting was from S.T. article on SFW.
I was quoting from S.T. Well, until now, I do not know conclusively if Wee Khim indeed conducted in one or more sessions. All in all, there were 8 sessions spread over two weekends. I was present at one session.

Perhaps, members could assist by completing this.

Sat 21 Aug 2pm- Darren (Soh) 5pm-
Sun 22 Aug 2pm- 5pm-

Sat 28 Aug 2pm- Lynn Wee(SPH) 5pm-
Sun 29 Aug 2pm- 5pm-

We need reliable info if you are present at one or more sessions. Thank you.

No one since last posting?

300N said:
Mr Wee Khim didn't turn up but Darren did.
300D & porshee, i'm not sure who you saw @ SFW04, but it certainly wasn't Darren Soh. he wasnt present/involved in any of the demos as he was busy with another project (unless he's managed to split himself into 2)... :think:

reignman77 said:
Just Curious..... is there a MUST/NEED to know who is present???

Primarily to verify if Wee Khim was present at one or more of the sessions, as reported in pre-event publicity material as I had quoted from them in my initial posting.

By the way, there is no must/need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.