Setting up Camera shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think pple with the relevant skills to contribute, who wanna help with this venture, are welcome to assist. I certainly wld like Lavenderlilz to attend our meetings even if can't contribute money!

If u are able to design and maintain website, have lobang with suppliers, able to hunt for a good location, accountancy and logistics skills/knowledge and lotsa connections/ideas, pse come forward.

An organisation is only as good as the sum of its pple in it!

I must stress for those who wants this venture for their life, it must be a calling. So pse think carefully.

Originally posted by jeff chen
I think pple with the relevant skills to contribute, who wanna help with this venture, are welcome to assist. I certainly wld like Lavenderlilz to attend our meetings even if can't contribute money!

waaaaaaa .... so flattered :D :D :D

when are your meetings? do PM me.

its not that i am uninterested in the business itself - its just really unfortunate that I do not have the money to contribute.

Trust me. I actually think before I type. Well, usually. I'm not intending to uprooting and re-root in Singapore just on the off chance of this. My roots are really in Singapore to start with.

Still, I need to hear a lot more first.

As I've done some courses on Entreprenuership and some business stuffs, not sure whether my 2 cents of input help, but here it goes....
1) Have you draft out your business plan?
2) How do you intend to attract potential investor?
3) Who will be your target market be?
4) Do you have any contingency plan if the business have not achieved the targeted goal?
5) Have you done your homework by asking fellow camera shop owners or anyone with experience in this field?
Finding out more about the industry will better prepared you for the venture.
..........there are too much things to cover and the list will go on.

Good luck in your hunt! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.