Status
Not open for further replies.
WOO HOO, I GOT 8 POINTS!!!!

ALL As!!!! (except stupid chinese)

Now...must choose JC le...VJC or NYJC??

em. is VJ still among the usual top 5? has the trend change after all these years?

just go for one near your place and suitable for your level. 8 points not bad, you should be able to handle at both place without too much peer pressure.

or if you want, can stay in your current JC.

I'm receiving my O level result slip!!

'O' level result slip??? Simi lai eh? Can eat or not?

Lim peh got 6 points 26 years ago. Two points less than yours. Maybe 'O' level was much, much easier then.

VJC should be better than NYJC ba... But apart from ranking, there are also other things to consider such as proximity to home(personally, i don't like spending time on travelling).

Also, i will find it better to stay in ur current JC ba... Have frens there already (altho soem may leave) and need not spend time readjusting to the school...

Haha... Just my 2cts when i just went JC few years ago... haha...

'O' level result slip??? Simi lai eh? Can eat or not?

Lim peh got 6 points 26 years ago. Two points less than yours. Maybe 'O' level was much, much easier then.

i think it is probably still based on the same system of the various subject types making up 6 subjects. some people can even get down to 2 points after various point deductions (higher language, affliation etc).

some people can even get down to 2 points after various point deductions (higher language, affliation etc).

Also consider the fact that milk powder formula are better nowadays. Got simi DHA, AHA, Omega 3 and 6, etc... During my time, only Dumex, Nespray, Milkmaid and General. Plain and simple!

Currently I'm in NYJC, but alot of my secondary school friends are going to VJC. However, I live like 5 minutes away from NYJC (0720 wakeup, 0735 run into school), and VJC is about 1.5h away. So I'm now consulting my parents as to which JC I should go for, as deciding between my new and old friends is really tough. Thanks for all your advice, but I feel this thread is really getting off topic already. I learnt alot from you guys, and I'll start new threads in the future to discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.