Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
idor said:
construction site cheap cheap good good..... :bsmilie:
erm, no construction site around though.. but clementi central will be rebuilt soon, maybe than, theres construction food... :bsmilie:

TMC said:
a bit hard leh. 65 more posts only. at this rate. by 2:30pm should reach already.
Hmmm then wait and see how lor, I no mood to go for lunch because of my pay issues, probably hang here till I'm very hungry then I go out and eat.

alechim said:
west very big leh...
so many hawker centre you try before already meh?..pop by the police centre canteen lor..:bsmilie:
Tried already, the western and malay food not really that nice. THat why you see off shift officers rather go els where and eat...

alechim said:
west very big leh...
so many hawker centre you try before already meh?..pop by the police centre canteen lor..:bsmilie:
Don't reply liao la.. he wasting time here only :rolleyes:

kennyleong said:
Tried already, the western and malay food not really that nice. THat why you see off shift officers rather go els where and eat...
the gd food in the est I know is western food..:bsmilie:

alechim said:
he is too pampered already lah
actually i dont mind la... but bored onli.. if not, 3 mins cup noddles plus egg also nice...

kennyleong said:
actually i dont mind la... but bored onli.. if not, 3 mins cup noddles plus egg also nice...
bored? get your smurfettes to FS with you lor

took a snap shot of the sensei. Think I should scrap this instead of showing her. looks so different, got a bad angle.

50180296.jpg

TMC said:
took a snap shot of the sensei. Think I should scrap this instead of showing her. looks so different, got a bad angle.

50180296.jpg
Your contrast is not there.. up the contrast a bit, dodge + burn would be good. :thumbsup:

alechim said:
bored? get your smurfettes to FS with you lor

o_O

try bukit batok/jurong east/jurong west sure got some good food somewhere ba...

one man's food is another man's poison.. haha.. so u must eat it yourself then u know whether u like it or not..

kennyleong said:
Roof top close... most smffettes are still Zzzzzing..

:eek: wow.. most are Zzzing..? wah.. u got em queueing up for u sia...

power..

TMC said:
comments from a master. I am honoured :bsmilie:
Where where??? Did Errz or Idor or G*** type anything??? :dunno:

~Arcanic~ said:
:eek: wow.. most are Zzzing..? wah.. u got em queueing up for u sia...

power..
When talk about girls, BUAYA G*** never fails to wake up :bsmilie:

he got 2 long range antennas on his head that can detect anything that mildly relates to the opp sex :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.