Sentosa Thread V(...wah seh! Season 5 liaos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking t change to Singtel or not since my blardy SCV connection always no reponse of sent & received data after sometime. ;(
Need to disconnect & reconnect back.

alechim said:
maybe the main criterial for this sentosa idol is who is the richest and pocess the most L lens...

not who is the richest? in Sentosa Thread, "richest" = "poorest" too. :bsmilie:
For instance, who has the most expensive "toys" besides camera gear..for example, DA. :eek: :p :rolleyes:

gryphon said:
Wanna ask if its true...
Heard that SCV Max Online 1500 speed is slower since all users of the same block share same a point & hence speed is kinna divided out.
For Singtel even the 512 is faster as the connection is not divided out as much.
So if during peak hours, Singtel 512kps is faster than Max Online 1500 :dunno:
SCV is shared pipeline but Singtel is delicated...
each has its own pros and cons..but singtel you dont get 512...
they have a trick up their sleeve..next time got chance tell you..
overall SCV is still better because if minimal users mean more speed!

gryphon said:
Thinking t change to Singtel or not since my blardy SCV connection always no reponse of sent & received data after sometime. ;(

eh..i don't have that problem since my computer is ON 24hrs. Maybe you should get Starhub to check the signal strength of your cable point. Becoz when i first moved to Serangoon, the point in my room has weak reception then they had to boost the signal for me and till now, i have no problems. :sweatsm:

gryphon said:
that is not their problem...more like your modem problem loh...

acidbyte said:
not who is the richest? in Sentosa Thread, "richest" = "poorest" too. :bsmilie:
For instance, who has the most expensive "toys" besides camera gear..for example, DA. :eek: :p :rolleyes:
not necessary loh..the richest = the poorest, but their strength if recouping their wealth is amazing!..1 moment broke, the next moment another new toy

Erh .. the truth that....

espn calls those kinda girls *runs*

Ehh .... everyone check out Drudkh's post for the EXIF .... cool man :sweat:

Must be USB cable modem .... try to use ethernet .. you won't face this kind of problems :thumbsup: ;)

dEthANGeL said:
Must be USB cable modem .... try to use ethernet .. you won't face this kind of problems :thumbsup: ;)
yeah loh..use the eternet...dont even use the USB NIC..sucks man...mine fail to detect the NIC once a while 1...

1zx8i0

sianz..want to go lunch and it's raining liaos..

:bsmilie: Welcome! ...

All the big names all coming in here :sticktong

Wah seh season 5 liao...u guys move faster than a speeding bullet sia... :bsmilie:

Belle&Sebastain said:
hi folks!!! newbie in this thread! :)
Welcome, pls remember to book mark the page when u leave for lunch or the toilet, you might come back and find yourself pages behind.... ;p

gryphon said:

I face the same problem as you as well. Sometimes have to pluck out the telephone line and re-pluck in again at the white box.

Status
Not open for further replies.