Sentosa Thread LIV (54) - KNIGHT ONG 53:986 "You lonely meh .. ??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! Back to smelling solvents! :bsmilie:

Tonight you all going to gather and warm seats at City Hall ah?

an_dog_levitate.gif

Tonight you all going to gather and warm seats at City Hall ah?

an_dog_levitate.gif

Some might still be there... some have to warm seats in LT.. wonder if any will be FS'ing instead?

Got lecture tonight.
Will be warming up the seats in LT 13. :cry:

you giving the lecture and warming up the lecturer's seat issit? Dun be modest lah! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Somebody mentioned FS???
Evil_Plan.gif
Evil_Plan.gif
Evil_Plan.gif

Hmmmmm... someone getting VERY interested at the mention of FS... eh.. :bsmilie:

Wazzup, you should know wat to do next...

Hmmmmm... someone getting VERY interested at the mention of FS... eh.. :bsmilie:

Wazzup, you should know wat to do next...

POST! POST! POST!

:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Not sure about the rest... but I'll be at Spin tonight with my partner Nostalgia for a coffee and showing off my latest toy... :)

Any one wants to join me is welcome. :)

I sense a disturbance so I came online... I sense a war brewing, I sense somebody trying to start fire... Haiz.

Disturbances to the force, you forsee... Troubles brewing, you find..

To solve these problems, are you able to?

Instead of cutting... why not think of getting something done to your hair problem. For you own good friend. :)

Nah, told you before, it really doesn't bother me. The $ can be saved for a Canon 16mm FE! Keke... I'm just proud of being myself, as long as my friends respect me, I'm happy enough liao.

Nah, told you before, it really doesn't bother me. The $ can be saved for a Canon 16mm FE! Keke... I'm just proud of being myself, as long as my friends respect me, I'm happy enough liao.

Just cut botak, then can save more $$ as dun need to cut that often liao! Then the 16mm FE can come faster! :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Not sure about the rest... but I'll be at Spin tonight with my partner Nostalgia for a coffee and showing off my latest toy... :)

Any one wants to join me is welcome. :)

WWWOoooooo........this evening got toy to play with liao!
*Does it run on batteries?* :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.