Sentosa Flower 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you: Paul_Yeo, Clockunder, JimDavis, Parka, JSNG, Spectrum, morinokumasan for your comments and viewing.

DarkForce said:
Hi Outlook,

Those are you dream lens ? Hmmmmm, maybe one day we can meet up then I could spread some buy buy buy virus to you :devil:

I went there yesterday and the flowers were nice. Just trying to make use of whatever I have to shoot there.

Here are my humble flower shots.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=175729

Regards

Hi, Dark Force: Saw your pics, nice shots. The image from L lens did perform differently. Sharp and color is nice. No budget to buy now. Happy with my 100mm Macro, a good lens.
Thanks,

Paul_Yeo said:
do you have to use tripod for this sharp photos?

At the first part, I used tripod. Later, found the light was so good and shuttle speed was high, I switched to hand-held. The sharpness was due to the 100mm macro lens. Last year carried a 70-300mm, working distance is around 90cm, the details were not there. This lens can shoot as close as 20+ cm. So, credit goes to the lens...... ;-)

Hi Outlook,

Nice pics! :thumbsup: What's your setup? what f-stop you use?

wcsiaw said:
Hi Outlook,

Nice pics! :thumbsup: What's your setup? what f-stop you use?
Thanks. 300D + 100mm macro, hand held. F number varies from 8 to 16, shuttle speed faster than 1/160.

Very nice shoots, dude. Make me feel that I really need to make more use of my 100mmMacro.

Status
Not open for further replies.