Sembawang Seletar Camp - Its Confused Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Yeah phototaking is allowed - better go there and shoot - Reading today's Straits Times (Front Page) - this lovely place will be converted into an AeroHub soon - all goin' soon - :(

Go there and enjoy the peace of the place and shoot as much as possible - many possibilities there :)

cheers

thanks for sharing these pictures.i miss seletar camp a whole lot. alot of memories.espthe pic with the table with alot of toilet roll.second floor right?

there used to be a cupboard in there...to our horor ...used condoms.

as far as photography is concerned apart from west camp,the east camp (ie picaddilly circus/old birdcage walk/baker street) are supposedly gazzetted under the restricted area. so photography will be illegal once u get caught.back then anyone caught photographing was asked to delete the digital image on the spot .if it was a film camera,u have to comeback to the guardroom and make a report while film is confiscated.the follow up action ,i still cannot remember.

was an R.P there not long ago..photography isnt one of the major concern back then.. its the back lane lovers around midnight ...they come in their cars,park beside a big tree and turn it into their love shack .and we cant leave them alone....taxi uncles are very naughty back then...cat and mouse game hehehehe

one night we almost knocked into a car,parked in the middle of the a two wayroad at about 2am....its was pitch dark .two men in the backseat.

i shant elaborate.hehehhe

thanks again.some memories are unphotographable.lack of a better word.

Oh well, shoot what you can then...memories like these will not linger on much longer. That's the sad part. Will share more photos soon.

cheers

Hope you dun mind me posting my Seletar Camp pics here too?

I really love the place when my fren brought me there for phototaking!!
But i dun have a car and it's quite inaccessible.

This is my favourite photo of the lot :)
3s.jpg

Here is another interesting one :p
4s.jpg

Those who has not been to there, better go as it's really a nice place for phototaking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.