Selamat Datang ke KlubSNAP (Looking for all Malaysian and Indonesian speaking!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
radiation said:
well brothers . has been said earlier , we need to haf a theme on wat to pst fer da event . not just any pics kan . . .

just my opinion .

perhaps 1 of da theme tat we might wanna consider is Geylang serai .

cheers
ehh ... i thot the theme already given by sgt razor - "Daripada mata anak melayu Singapura"?

AixisOfJustice said:
ehh ... i thot the theme already given by sgt razor - "Daripada mata anak melayu Singapura"?

so sorry . . . overlooked da post bro .

For the biji session, do you guys have the contact for those that came to the Biji but are not part of CS.. like Rahim.. etc Hope we can contact them to for this Biji!

I have an dream.. ( macam Martin Luther King sey)...;p

Should we do a project to come up with some coffee table book? , (macam how iamasaint buat).. title

"Daripada mata anak melayu Singapura"​

Objective : A collection of photos snapped by the Malay speaking community (regardless of race)

Scope : from landscape to portraiture to street candids to reportage etc...

Purpose : As a momento to the closure of Geylang Serai or Hari Raya Celebrations, Malay Heritage Anniversary etc.

Outcome : Get our passion printed on a book and feeling good about it.

*Just added : Perhaps, proceeds of the sale of our book can go to charity of our choice!!!

So fund raising activity, with exhibition and book! Maybe can get Suria or Ria to help promote the sale so that the charity that we adopt can get a tidy sum of donation!

Maybe you guys know of some people who can give us a helping hand (connection..to press, VIPs, editorial)

In short, let's do something, get excited and achieve something!

Perhaps we can discuss more on this if you guys are supportive. Maybe we can start a new thread on this too?

==================================================================

i'm game fer it . . .

shall we start a list "Who 's game fer it . . . "

1) Razor
2) Radiation
3) Rusty
4) axisiofjustice
5) Saiful Bahar
6)
7)incubus
8)
9)
10)bumorticc

For the biji session, do you guys have the contact for those that came to the Biji but are not part of CS.. like Rahim.. etc Hope we can contact them to for this Biji!

Should we do a project to come up with some coffee table book? , (macam how iamasaint buat).. title

Objective : A collection of photos snapped by the Malay speaking community (regardless of race)

Purpose : As a momento to the closure of Geylang Serai or Hari Raya Celebrations, Malay Heritage Anniversary etc.

*Just added : Perhaps, proceeds of the sale of our book can go to charity of our choice!!!

So fund raising activity, with exhibition and book! Maybe can get Suria or Ria to help promote the sale so that the charity that we adopt can get a tidy sum of donation!

Maybe you guys know of some people who can give us a helping hand (connection..to press, VIPs, editorial)

Perhaps we can discuss more on this if you guys are supportive. Maybe we can start a new thread on this too?

==================================================================

i'm game fer it . . .

1) Razor
2) Radiation
3) Rusty
4) axisiofjustice
5) Saiful Bahar
6)
7)incubus
8)
9) ibs
10)bumorticc

================================================== ================

i'm game fer it . . .

1) Razor
2) Radiation
3) Rusty
4) axisiofjustice
5) Saiful Bahar
6)
7)incubus
8)
9) ibs
10)bumortic
11)
12)
13) Joe NM

NOTICE: ALL MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD

As of now, 10.53am, Fri 19/8/2005, The total posts are about to hit 2000. Its quite bandwidth hogging and I notice its a bit slow to access this thread. Therefore I shall create a new thread today by approx 5-6pm. Hopefully the thread starter or the moderator can close this thread after the new thread has been created.

Name of the thread shall be:

"Selamat Datang #02 (Bahasa Melayu speaking photogs):For [BIJI] [BUAH]"

unless anyone else has a better suggestion for the thread name. Hopefully we can bring over our discussions, BIJI & BUAH broadcasts and members list (of bahasa melayu and indon speaking photographers) that we have compiled over to the new thread.

I hope everyone can continue to give their support to the new thread and discuss about the planned exhibition here. Peace out!

Status
Not open for further replies.