SEED on 30 July 2003, Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me in the newbie table. Will definitely drop by to collect the black band and the bounce card from sulhan....

1. Marq21

erm... sorry to disappoint you guys but i don't think i'll be organising another first-timers table at this coming SEED. i'm swamped with work so don't think i will have the energy left to do it (eh, it's very tiring one leh...). mabbe the one after that?

however, if someone's willing to come forward and take over the mantle, i'm more than happy to give it up. it's fairly straightforward, just need to get everyone nice and comfortable and make the introductions to who's who. *hint hint to the SEED regulars*

very tiring huh? it's okay, will still drop by this wednesday.... :D

Originally posted by Marq21
very tiring huh? it's okay, will still drop by this wednesday.... :D
eh, it's next Wednesday (30th July), not this coming Wed leh. you come this Wed, no one will be there to welcome you... :D

Originally posted by coca88
The makan store auntie will welcome you ??

hahahahaha, actually the BCM store has a pretty girl helping out, maybe SHE will welcome you, but only if you buy some BCM.

ok, Larry, I won't be able to stay long enough to taste the booze :cheers: but I'll be down with some manual cameras plus some other members also bring their manual stuff too. Maybe we can have sort of an intro to manual stuff for newbies.

Welcome to the DARK side :devil:

Originally posted by kh_drew
ok, Larry, I won't be able to stay long enough to taste the booze :cheers: but I'll be down with some manual cameras plus some other members also bring their manual stuff too. Maybe we can have sort of an intro to manual stuff for newbies.

Welcome to the DARK side :devil:

Cool, if i can make it i'll bring down one of my manual babies as well. :D

Whoa sad, no newb table this time round. Was wondering what larry would look like in RL lol. What do the other newbies say we just get together at the next seed?

eh no problem lah, we'll set up an emergency newbie table, I'm sure there'll be enough regulars around to make the newbies feel
at home...

1. Marq21
2. Kira

so who else is in?

Originally posted by alvin
Whoa sad, no newb table this time round. Was wondering what larry would look like in RL lol.
i'll give you a hint... i look nothing like my avatar... :bsmilie: :D

Originally posted by Larry
eh, it's next Wednesday (30th July), not this coming Wed leh. you come this Wed, no one will be there to welcome you... :D

;p Thought it's today, 23 July?! Darn! hehehhe :bsmilie:

Okei, so next week then. Makan auntie welcome not enough leh!

:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Siddhi
but... doesnt some one else have you in their avatar ? forgot the name of the person.
yeah i know the person but i'm not telling... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.