SEED for A40 users and those getting some accessories.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
more details require...when do we pay up and how much? what is the estimated date of arravial/collection? by when we need to place an order?

I am interested too but I need to know these info.

Originally posted by misato

i need to place an order soon.. with or without you guys here..

Count me in.

The list so far...

1) Misato
2) Ray_stinger
3) Copland

Originally posted by PsychoBoy
more details require...when do we pay up and how much? what is the estimated date of arravial/collection? by when we need to place an order?

I am interested too but I need to know these info.

Well... there not much info for this...
just a simple mass ordering. Can only provide the actual dates only after the other party have recieved my orders. However, as i had said, he promised to have it over at my door step in 1 week time. Package should be reliable as its from japan via speedpost.

Warrenty wise... i'm not so sure... what warrenty is there to look out for for such a kit?

I will place my order on this sunday night (21st apr), those who never comfirm by then.. sorry... you will have to wait for the local distributer to bring it in then. Its not a die die must order thing, its only something for those who just cant wait.

Well... there not much info for this...
just a simple mass ordering. Can only provide the actual dates only after the other party have recieved my orders. However, as i had said, he promised to have it over at my door step in 1 week time. Package should be reliable as its from japan via speedpost.

Warrenty wise... i'm not so sure... what warrenty is there to look out for for such a kit?

I will place my order on this sunday night (21st apr), those who never comfirm by then.. sorry... you will have to wait for the local distributer to bring it in then. Its not a die die must order thing, its only something for those who just cant wait.

ok, actually you are right, I couldn't wait. count me in. update your list for you...

1) Misato
2) Ray_stinger
3) Copland
4) PsychoBoy

ok.. we have 4 orders. I will stop the order here, else it will be more of a logistic problem later and money issue for me as i will incur extra transportation charges after all.. i dont make any profit out of it . Those guys on the list, please pm me your personal contacts. Once the stuff lands in singapore i will call you up to pick up the stuff.

1. > copland
2. > PsychoBoy
3. > ray_stinger

The rough round off price will be SG$35.

The merchant is increasing its service charge.
Therefore the new price is as below.

LA-DC52B 1680 x 4 = 6720 yen
Tax(5%) 336 yen
Our charge(25%) 1764 yen
Shipping to you 1100 yen
---------------------------
Japanese yen Total 9920 yen
Convert to US$(126.20) US$78.60

Using an exchange rate of SG$1.84 to US$1
each person pays around SG$36.15

I'm placing my orders with this pricing now. Hope you all dont mind the $1 increase. ;)

Tax(5%) 336 yen
Our charge(25%) 1764 yen
Shipping to you 1100 yen

I'm placing my orders with this pricing now. Hope you all dont mind the $1 increase. ;)

no problem :)
anything around what CP quoted should be ok.

The merchant has given me a reply saying that the items will fly off Japan by this coming tuesday if there is no delay. He also said that there is sufficient stock for our order.. so lets pray there is no act or terror or lousy weather over in jap that will stop our stuff from coming over.

The merchant has given me a reply saying that the items will fly off Japan by this coming tuesday if there is no delay. He also said that there is sufficient stock for our order.. so lets pray there is no act or terror or lousy weather over in jap that will stop our stuff from coming over.

Thanks Misato for coordinating this. Looking forward to getting the adaptor. Suggest maybe we can meet at Peninsular Plaza to get the adaptor from you so that we can go straight to CP to buy lenses and filters :)

ray_stinger, you havent pass me your contacts yet.
If your not interested... dont keep me guessing ok?

Hi guys, LA-DC52B is the conversion lens adapter right? I remember M S Colour @ AMK told me it costs abt $29 (but they don't have stock), just wondering what's your reason getting it from Japan... Will call them tomorrow to confirm again. BTW, just got my A40 from that shop. ;)

Originally posted by xfusion
Hi guys, LA-DC52B is the conversion lens adapter right? I remember M S Colour @ AMK told me it costs abt $29 (but they don't have stock), just wondering what's your reason getting it from Japan... Will call them tomorrow to confirm again. BTW, just got my A40 from that shop. ;)

The reason for doing so is that we are in a hurry to get the adaptor but AP and CP does not have an idea when stock will arrive. Was told that it could be at least 2 weeks to dunno when. Price quoted by CP was $35. Hence, if we are able to get it earlier at the same price (thereabout), we rather do so.

Originally posted by xfusion

Welcome to the A40 world.
As what copland had said.. the item is out of stock.. and AP, CP and Canon SG are not able to give me a timeline for when its gonna come. Therefore, for the few impatient A40 owners (me included) i decided to order from japan, after i find the price for the item to be of a reasonable number.

Since ray_stinger, has been MIA, maybe i ask if your interested to buy the adapter.

xfusion, see previous post by Misato.

Tax(5%) 336 yen
Our charge(25%) 1764 yen
Shipping to you 1100 yen

sorry sorry, I tought misato refering to the power adapter besides the lens adapter...

hi guys.

I'm only buying the camera cum extra mem. So what price can I expect?

Count me in. btw, GOTTA buy it before 3rd May....

Originally posted by snowparang
hi guys.

I'm only buying the camera cum extra mem. So what price can I expect?

Count me in. btw, GOTTA buy it before 3rd May....

The bulk buy was only for the lens adaptor not for the camera or memory. If you are still interested, suggest you PM Misato.

Errm.. sorry guys.
I had already placed 4 order for the item, and its on the way over from japan.

Right now, ray_stinger is MIA.. so i have 1 to spare. Whoever interested, PM me your contact. Details and information is all over this thread.

PMed u.

;)

Errm.. sorry guys.
I had already placed 4 order for the item, and its on the way over from japan.

Right now, ray_stinger is MIA.. so i have 1 to spare. Whoever interested, PM me your contact. Details and information is all over this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.