see black spots

sent my camera over.. they can see some fungus but I cannot see ! anyway as mentioned they will also clean the away the dust inbetween the sensor.. but all not covered under warranty .
May i know any other place can help to clean off fungus next time at a cheaper price and gd service ?

Like wat all experts say here, cant prevent dust from going in..

1) Camera hospital (Sunshine plaza)
2) P&G Cameras (Adelphi Building at B1 level)
3) Bro Fatigue from CS

You might need to bring your cam in to them and let them do a check then give you a quote.

If it's canon, maybe can wait until canon photo marathon. There, u can have ur lens and camera clean for free. Just need to be patient with the queue

Last edited:
If it's canon, maybe can wait until canon photo marathon. There, u can have ur lens and camera clean for free. Just need to be patient with the queue
They will only clean lenses from outside (front and rear element) - something that is rather simple homework for every photographer. Fungus usually sits inside, between the glass elements. This requires dismantling / disassembling of the lens. Would you like to wait watching the procedure happen just in front of you? :)

sent my camera over.. they can see some fungus but I cannot see ! anyway as mentioned they will also clean the away the dust inbetween the sensor.. but all not covered under warranty .
May i know any other place can help to clean off fungus next time at a cheaper price and gd service ?

Like wat all experts say here, cant prevent dust from going in..

Oh... and yes, you can't prevent dust from getting in... but you sure can prevent fungus from growing in your sensor. You spent quite abit on your camera system, please spent a little more to get yourself a good dry cabinet and put your camera in your dry cabinet.