[Screen Shots] Motor Show 2006 Day 2 - 11 November 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
08.jpg

07.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

Thanks for sharing, but I feel like video still better be shown as video. Some of the interlaced photos don't really work for me :sweat:

wow, how did you battle the low light condition, this is rather good for DV cam.... so did any models find it unsual? later they think u an AV scout from japan :bsmilie: good, but not enough eye contact

wow, how did you battle the low light condition, this is rather good for DV cam.... so did any models find it unsual? later they think u an AV scout from japan :bsmilie: good, but not enough eye contact

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If you noticed, some of the screen shots have better image quality than others. The screen grabs with better quality are taken with a 3CCD video cam, while the poorer quality ones are taken with single CCD video cam.

To combat low light condition, I set exposure +3 on my single CCD video cam. This is equivalent to turning on BACKLIGHT compensation. This allows more light to come in. However, this produces a grainy picture as you can see above. For the 3CCD video cam, I did not set any manual modes as it was the very first time I am using it. Not familiar with the capabilities of the video cam at all. So I leave the settings at Auto, should be the best bet when you are not familiar with the video cam.

If the models find it unusual, I can turn up every day with my video cam. Video until the cows come home. Sooner or later, they will find it very very usual. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to go every day. ;p

kekeke, i still haven't reach the target of videoing for 10 hours. I was at Suntec City from 11 AM to 9 PM on saturday, 10 solid hours there, so by right and by left I should have taken 10 hours of video. But I was not competent and so only took 3 hours of video. :cry: :cry: Why like that one. :cry:

WOW ! really great effort to produce a series of pics out from your video!

sgvideoman, its amazing the amount of videoing you did. Just wandering what you do with the video after 2, 3, 4...months. With your level of passion, you should do this in Japan Motorshow instead.

WOW ! really great effort to produce a series of pics out from your video!

Thanks! :D

Did you go video with your HDV video cam? I really want to get a HDV video cam...But costs at least S$2500 for consumer level. :cry: My video quality no good...3CCD better....HDV best.

sgvideoman, its amazing the amount of videoing you did. Just wandering what you do with the video after 2, 3, 4...months. With your level of passion, you should do this in Japan Motorshow instead.

no $$$ to go to japan lol....even though i would love to...

anyone want to sponsor the flight and lodgings? heee

lol. I've attended tradeshows in Bueno Aires and Tokyo some time back. All the booth babes (don't know what else to call them) were Miss Universe standard. Maybe thats why I feel abit paiseh for the models in your shots. I admire the guts of the models here though...as much as I admire your passion. Kudos

Thanks! :D

Did you go video with your HDV video cam? I really want to get a HDV video cam...But costs at least S$2500 for consumer level. :cry: My video quality no good...3CCD better....HDV best.
Yes I do have footage on Russ Swift but the 'youtube' made the footage look no different from phone's video...:(

lol. I've attended tradeshows in Bueno Aires and Tokyo some time back. All the booth babes (don't know what else to call them) were Miss Universe standard. Maybe thats why I feel abit paiseh for the models in your shots. I admire the guts of the models here though...as much as I admire your passion. Kudos

???

don't quite understand...

wah, pervert in another stage ha..

Just added another 1.5 hours of video taken on the last day I went to the motor show. Total no. of hours for the video taken is approx 6 hours for the entire motor show.

Just added another 1.5 hours of video taken on the last day I went to the motor show. Total no. of hours for the video taken is approx 6 hours for the entire motor show.
where is it? link leh?

Status
Not open for further replies.