Saturday Sunset Shoot - Sembawang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case I meet you at that place bus stop, 6am sharp, then go pick up calogan at his place. sabee and Zichar then go another cab... looks like a number of us stay quite close together. Next time can share cab go like Marina Barrage ;)

Great ! see you guys tomorrow!

In that case I meet you at that place bus stop, 6am sharp, then go pick up calogan at his place. sabee and Zichar then go another cab... looks like a number of us stay quite close together. Next time can share cab go like Marina Barrage ;)

Can I join? I stay near AMK hub... :) Anymore place?

Hi Wild Cat

PM u my mobile number. See u 2moro. Will be there ontime.....

Regards
Gary

ah...saw this too late. guess next time lo

We can meet at the end of CP1 closest to the beach. You like to come reallyyyy early though, so you can go ahead and walk to the beach if you do, its a 50m walk from CP1 in the NE direction ;)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...605,103.838047&spn=0.004762,0.008256&t=h&z=18

lol yea. I have a night macro shoot with steve tonight. That usually lasts till 12am. Guess I'll roam around the city for a while after that and see you guys at 6.30

i need a ride from SUNPLAZA TAXI STAND . thanks I stay near SUNPLAZA

Last edited:
Guys the shoot is full. Please do not PM me and insist on coming, if it gets too crowded we'll just get in each other's way. Sorry :(

See you guys in a while.. I'm ready to move out already :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.