Saturday Creepy Photo Outing!

Then r u free this sunday afternoon..I can bring u to the Estate and after that we go take sunset at Lim Chu kang Pier..then if got time also bring u to The Pier” by the Cashins..Btw u got add me at FB..if not u can see some of the photo that i took last Sunday..

haha if i got time i will go... i add u liao -.-.. i will sms you..

you GOING right??

haha if i got time i will go... i add u liao -.-.. i will sms you..

you GOING right??

See first..Afraid that day raining..if duno rain then i will go again..

Last edited:
wo uncle rhino all horned-up!

Yeah. Took out my horn polish and polished my horn... hahahaha....

Anyway after this shoot, the next day, I am flying off to China again... so one week plus without camera... haiz...

Where do I sign up?

Sorry guys... something cropped up suddenly and I am unable to go this Sunday :(

You guys enjoy your shoots and share some photos okay?

Sorry guys... something cropped up suddenly and I am unable to go this Sunday :(

Dun worry..we will enjoy ourself without you rhino..

Lost ur horn in china and ur going back? or ur mistress in china looking for u? what have u done to her? =P

canonmono said:
Lost ur horn in china and ur going back? or ur mistress in china looking for u? what have u done to her? =P

Hahaha basket

:( :(

Here are mine:
Neo Tiew Estate: Singapore's last ghost town | Facebook

Feel free to comment and give suggestions. I'm a complete newbie. =X LOL!
We went to the Lim Chu Kang Jetty afterwards also... I'll leave it to the rest to post theirs here!

Thank you to all those who came and Jackie + Ben especially for driving us to the jetty!