Sanyo 2 hrs charger and rechargeable batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LifeWorld
Oh yes saw the Rayonac charger at Carrefour, selling at $79. It's an 1 hour charger. Carrefour is selling the batteries too!

Is this Rayonac charger a compact intelligent charger.... with tickle charging mode?

Originally posted by LifeWorld
Model is NC-MQR01W. It's the advanced charger series!

Does this charger come with a car charging kit? Is this an intelligent charger with tickling charge when charging is completed?

Originally posted by rick

Is this Rayonac charger a compact intelligent charger.... with tickle charging mode?

Not sure on this. But it was rather heavy and comes with few cables. Perhaps you like to take a look at Carrefour.

Originally posted by rick

Does this charger come with a car charging kit? Is this an intelligent charger with tickling charge when charging is completed?

No car charging kit. It includes the power cord and 4 batteries only. The documentation does not mention about tickling charge.
It says, fully charged when led light goes off.
The led blinks when I did not place the bateries properly!

Originally posted by Flare
Hee Hee, I also got the GP charger and 4 1600s at AP for 25 when I bought my camera. BTW, the carrefour GP batts are what capacity? 1600? 1800? The cheapest 1800s I've seen so far is 13.90 for 2 batts.

the one at carrefour is 8x 1600 batts. but i think i saw the 4x 1800 or 1700 with charger for sale also. dunno how much though.

Originally posted by Dennis
This is the charger that I have and is tested and actually charge battery in 1 hr.

does it have dual voltage or do you need to get a separate transformer for it?

Finally decided to burn some cash, went to AP to ask for the Sanyo charger

The GP charger at 16 hrs was getting too irritating for me, and i needed faster charge time if i were to go on a overseas trip to take photos the whole day.

They still have stock there so if anyone wants, can go get.

Originally posted by Flare
Hee Hee, I also got the GP charger and 4 1600s at AP for 25 when I bought my camera. BTW, the carrefour GP batts are what capacity? 1600? 1800? The cheapest 1800s I've seen so far is 13.90 for 2 batts.

you have not been to Mustafa then. They sell 2 for $9.

Originally posted by mpenza

you have not been to Mustafa then. They sell 2 for $9.

Yeap, so far Mustafa's seems to be quite cheap. Bought a pack of 4 1600mah Mitsubishi AAs for 12.80. They sell quite a few other brands there too, GP, Sanyo quite cheaply.

Status
Not open for further replies.