Samsung EX2F High End Compact

Testing together...
205375_4314564312136_1118376857_n.jpg

I really hope they include a charger this time rather then direct charging. All it takes is a power surge and the circuitry chao tah.

Anyway, should be around $699 at most superstores since that was EX1 release price. Now EX1 is about $599 and i have seen as low as $450-ish during IT shows.

Last edited:
How does the new BSI sensor perform? Outdoor and at low-light?

I didn't have enough time to test this EX2F.. Very limited time to try ...

_IGP2018.jpg

It's august, but the shops don't have it yet. Anyone know exactly when this is available in stores?

wong_se said:
$650 nett , come with free dry cabinet, 8gb card and case

Comex 2012, now the f1.4 is $599, almost buy it, look and feel solid, colour need getting use to or could be adjusted I suppose.

PhilipKr35 said:
Comex 2012, now the f1.4 is $599, almost buy it, look and feel solid, colour need getting use to or could be adjusted I suppose.

Maybe you should check out from ebay with better offer from a local shop.

I got mine from ebay at $560, with all the free gifts as well.

I got it from comex. Price 599. Freebies: additional.battere, sd card 8G, dry box aipo. A
I got issue when i tried to connect cloud. After.log.in it shows : document too large.
And im unable to upgrade firmware via iLauncher. Any similar issue?

Good deal. Any pics of its f1.4 performance?

Anyone who gotten the cam, able to give a review on it? Thanks!

I just got mine. Awesome for its f1.4

Any ISO performance test shots? Heard that the cam doesnt perform well at 1600 and above.

We can attach lens to it right? Thinking of getting a wide-angle converter, anyone knows which one is compatible?