SAF officer exposed himself in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw.. I think the choi girl captain looks like Felicia Chin. ;p

That's because she is Felicia Chin - it is a posed shot in her new drama serial :)

btw.. I think the choi girl captain looks like Felicia Chin. ;p

Alright, point taken - unfortunately, that's the way the law is right now so perhaps the police's and judge's hands are tied. (although I do note that in some cases, the police choose not to prosecute even where there are offences disclosed).

Perhaps you should air your views on some newspaper and maybe it will generate sufficient interest for a review of this particular law that you disagree with. :)

I agree with you. The judge's hands are tied. The law reflects the wishes of the majority (else we are supposed to vote out the lawmakers). Ok.. maybe this is not so clear cut in Singapore... but hey... I'm not a politician.

It's like the death sentence. I think it's not right to take a person's life even if he is a convicted of a serious drug offence. But I believe most Singaporeans think it's ok to take a man's life if the crime justifies it. There's no right or wrong. Just my view. I can go on to explain why I think this way, but it would ultimately still be a view, because we can argue both ways.

he look good :)

too bad............... a silly mistake ..
:dunno: dont kno wad human is actually thinking :think:

kiat.jpg

Which makes more efficiency sense?

One dedicated ugly female, or one pretty female who can make 100 undedicated NSFs become dedicated overnight??

The army needs dedicated people. Not pretty faces. She can go and entertain those unwilling NSFs who try all ways and means to skive off.

The army needs dedicated people. Not pretty faces. She can go and entertain those unwilling NSFs who try all ways and means to skive off.

I imagine a platoon doing IPPT or SOC, suddenly see her. All run like superman and do pull ups like there is no tomorrow! sure entire platoon all pass!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
hehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.