S1/S2/S3 pics. thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... your photos are really really good... Now, just like Static, I'm beginning to miss my S3 too...

There are many software for this....I use CS2.:)

I am quite new esp on these softwares. Did heard about noise removal softwares packages but those photoshop thingie really is really complicated from my pov. Guess really need to pick up some skills on this. Thanks for the recommendation. Will check it out at the shops.

I use two basic free software that are available on the web, neat image to remove noise when i shoot in iso 200 and the other is Irfanview to do cropping and resizing followed by sharpening and saturation of the colours. I have never used photoshop as it look complicated. :)

I use two basic free software that are available on the web, neat image to remove noise when i shoot in iso 200 and the other is Irfanview to do cropping and resizing followed by sharpening and saturation of the colours. I have never used photoshop as it look complicated. :)

u using paid or trial version?? is the trial version of neat image good? does it requires a fee for the trial version?

img0073qo0.jpg

img0074vv5.jpg

hey guys...take a look
the first 2 shots, especially the 2nd one. some parts r oof
is it just me cos i too long nv use or my cam's focusing has gone haywire??

hey guys...take a look

dont look oof to me... did ur camera focused on the dust sticking on the lens instead?

You can try out Gimp. Its open source, works like Photoshop.

hey guys...take a look

looks OK to me.. maybe because of shallow DoF? what aperture did you use..

looks OK to me.. maybe because of shallow DoF? what aperture did you use..

Maybe you want to send the camera down to have its AF calibrated? I heard that AF can be calibrated if it is really off. Not sure if that's true.

look at the bottom right of my pictures
it's the bottom right that looks...wrong

Hi everyone, Happy New Year... today is the last day in 2006... I just back from cameron highland. here some of my pic sharing... wish you all the best in coming year... :)

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_20611.jpg

my flickr :http://www.flickr.com/photos/happyflicnicole/

Status
Not open for further replies.