133463_200711051741321.jpg

133463_200711052042051.jpg

133463_200711052133421.jpg

133463_200711060007451.jpg

133463_200711112320161.jpg

Absolutely Album Cover!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Love the effect... :thumbsup:

lovely pp and concept

but a little bit too much in shadows for my liking.. a teeny weeny bit less would be great :)

would like to see yours photo without any PS next time

would like to see yours photo without any PS next time

why?

care to explain the reasoning? if there is an intent to see the workflow of the photographer, then i can understand

otherwise, it does seem like the usual sort of purist comment where only "out of cam pictures" are worth respect, which is BS. since a photographer who does not photoshop his pictures in any way at all is a lazy photographer who can't be bothered to maximize his pictures' potential.

why?

care to explain the reasoning? if there is an intent to see the workflow of the photographer, then i can understand

otherwise, it does seem like the usual sort of purist comment where only "out of cam pictures" are worth respect, which is BS. since a photographer who does not photoshop his pictures in any way at all is a lazy photographer who can't be bothered to maximize his pictures' potential.

I second that! The whole point of using digital cameras is that it allows for PP!

Great job by the TS.

the pictures are great but i don't like the signature... too messy!
keep the words simple because they take the attention away from the photograph

I find ur pictures are nice, great PS, but as a rock fan I don't feel any rock in ur pictures, just some pretending to be, I think u were misunderstanding what rock is :D

I second that! The whole point of using digital cameras is that it allows for PP!

Great job by the TS.

it mean great PP job , not photoshooting skill

it mean great PP job , not photoshooting skill

Well in that case, I'd like to see you duplicate the same effect without using PP at all.

To the TS, great job, if I were to nitpick perhaps the only improvements I can think of are the poses of the guitaists in #2 and #3 - thought maybe if they looked more like they were playing their instruments it might give a better feel!

Overall, still a great series! :thumbsup:

Wow goth chicks! Good concept and art direction.

The color tones used is very apt for your theme. Makes a good poster and CD cover. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.