Revographers Season V | The Kopitiam Informal Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
the air arhhh. haha. wunt be tat good. US air pollution is haha. :embrass:
no comments. but the place damm nice can... LOL

hhahaha air pollution aint that bad a deal depending on where you stay

there are cities which the smog's pretty bad, but there are those who use public transport only

but i love the weather of california... oh my god. so nice... :D

hhahaha air pollution aint that bad a deal depending on where you stay

there are cities which the smog's pretty bad, but there are those who use public transport only

but i love the weather of california... oh my god. so nice... :D

So which course are u taking?and which uni are u going??Gonna miss your 5d:bsmilie:

ALAMAK. die liao. $200 dollars gonna fly away for external cca training D:

So which course are u taking?and which uni are u going??Gonna miss your 5d:bsmilie:

hahaha dunno yet.

it's going to be for further studies.

been to UC Berkeley, UC Los Angeles, UC San Fran, Stanford and Carnegie Mellon.

Stanford or Carnegie Mellon looks most appealing but loc wise, stanford bah...

not to mention stanford is the better college!

i tot UCLA is more famous??or maybe i watched too much US serials/soaps:bsmilie::bsmilie:

haha, UCLA is famous for PARTIES for the party animal in you..they are famous for crazy college parties la...but stanford is really in another league in terms of ranking. stanford is in ivy league leh..it is NOT easy to get in, your SAT score has to be at least 2200/2400:bsmilie:

haha, UCLA is famous for PARTIES for the party animal in you..they are famous for crazy college parties la...but stanford is really in another league in terms of ranking. stanford is in ivy league leh..it is NOT easy to get in, your SAT score has to be at least 2200/2400:bsmilie:

Yeaahhhh now we are talking UCLA is MY kind of sch :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

stanford ah... carnegie mellon ah... they both are competing for 2nd place... this yr i heard carnegie lost out by 1 point, ended up rank 3rd

no way CMU is competing for second place..i reckon the some other ivy is up there..

LOL!. i think i'm back to be revographer. Can i? LOL!

can... but must go through initiation.

will take place at hong kong cafe.

the trial is to buy one round for every revographer.

*innocent civilian passes by*

Status
Not open for further replies.