Review of Canon S95

Hi, is the S95 good to take active toddlers? Is the shutter speed fast enough? Am a newbie but would like to get a better cam so I can captured my son's pict!!

It's quite good, even in low light. But to ensure you have better shutter speed, always ensure you have sufficient amount of light. :)

And you'd need practise...

I posted this in another thread but thought I'd share here as well, for the benefit of those who may not be aware:

For those who prefers to shoot in RAW, you probably know by now that the aspect ratio is fixed at 4:3 in S95. This was quite a disappointment for me until I realized that I can select RAW+JPG and by doing so, 3:2 becomes selectable. Both JPG and RAW are therefore in 3:2 AR.

I'd like to share some photos too. All shots handheld, with some PP done.

1. Gundam Astray

Gundam Astray by Mio Marquez, on Flickr

2. Christmas Decor

Christmas Decor by Mio Marquez, on Flickr

3. Another Gundam

Gundam by Mio Marquez, on Flickr

:Later,

I posted this in another thread but thought I'd share here as well, for the benefit of those who may not be aware:

For those who prefers to shoot in RAW, you probably know by now that the aspect ratio is fixed at 4:3 in S95. This was quite a disappointment for me until I realized that I can select RAW+JPG and by doing so, 3:2 becomes selectable. Both JPG and RAW are therefore in 3:2 AR.

I'd like to share some photos too. All shots handheld, with some PP done.

1. Gundam Astray

Gundam Astray by Mio Marquez, on Flickr

2. Christmas Decor

Christmas Decor by Mio Marquez, on Flickr

3. Another Gundam

Gundam by Mio Marquez, on Flickr

:Later,

What software did you use to edit those images? Mind sharing camera settings too? Those images are simply Brilliant!

did you over sharpen those pic in PS? seem like very fake lay ..