Results for AOH Digital Photo Competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CY_OH said:
Received the email saying that I won the 3rd prize. Here is the winning photo.

photo

Nice color too. The kids in oversized uniforms (real uniform from their dad?) made this pix really cute and interesting one.

T50JOHN said:

nice "action" shots, although background a bit messy, the boy's expression really stands out from it.

Pro-New said:
Nice color too. The kids in oversized uniforms (real uniform from their dad?) made this pix really cute and interesting one.
The uniforms were provided at the AOH and there was SAF personnel taking pictures of the children in the uniform.

Pro-New said:
nice "action" shots, although background a bit messy, the boy's expression really stands out from it.

That is why I think I am lucky..... ;)

I went to CMPB today morning to collect my 3rd prize. Besides the Pentax Optio S30, I was surprised to find that that the prize included a 128MB SD Card, tripod and a Nikon?? camera case. All the items were wrapped together with transparent plastic. While signing my name on the winner's list, I saw that the 1st prize winner won the Canon 10D and 256MB thumbdrive together!!

When I got home and opened the box, I saw the warranty card with dealer's chop from ............................. Cathay Photo!!

CY_OH said:
I went to CMPB today morning to collect my 3rd prize. Besides the Pentax Optio S30, I was surprised to find that that the prize included a 128MB SD Card, tripod and a Nikon?? camera case. All the items were wrapped together with transparent plastic. While signing my name on the winner's list, I saw that the 1st prize winner won the Canon 10D and 256MB thumbdrive together!!

When I got home and opened the box, I saw the warranty card with dealer's chop from ............................. Cathay Photo!!

wow so good! extra gift? hmm wonder if my thumbdrive will come wif a cammie :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

CY_OH said:
While signing my name on the winner's list, I saw that the 1st prize winner won the Canon 10D and 256MB thumbdrive together!!

Ehhh...
The thumbdrive is another foto... Sollie for the space taken up hor.. :embrass:

AReality said:
Ehhh...
The thumbdrive is another foto... Sollie for the space taken up hor.. :embrass:

Are you the 1st prize winner? Can we see your 2 winning photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.