REPLY to LENS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to some ppl $50 is very big... :embrass:

to some ppl $50 is very big... :embrass:

$50 beri big leh
icon11.gif

actually my point is you are just being dishonest, not stating condition as what is it and then keep trying to play the trick like 'i let you check and you didn't ask', if you have stated it is a fungus lens before we met, and i will have really concerned about it.

all the while, no fungus word is mentioned from you. if you put a fungus lens XA2 on your thread title, i may not even consider to pay $50 on it, and i guess many people won't.

yes i have my fault also for hurrying the deal since it is cheap, but it is still a dishonest deal, please stated fungus lense since you know it is a fungus lens camera.

my thread purpose isn't asking for a refund, but i think it is just reasonable to inform other about it, and let other be awared of deal next time.

somehow i feel the whole episode is like those property agent trying to sell off some houses that had accidents, then their attitude is if you don't ask, then I don't tell. To me, this is a bad thing.

Ymmi: care to share how he was dishonest when selling in Lomotionsg? I don't think many of us here frequent that forum.

since i frequent the other forum as well...i'll post what i've seen happening, since you asked. :)

1. The lie.
*Note both lomome and Undercoverone is the same person in this thread.
TS also openly admitted in here, what he did in lomotion.

thanks vortex. that is only 1 of the incidents.

firstly, did i force you to buy?? come on you think your $50 dallor very big ah?
Actually not very big. Why don't you give pass me the $50?

lomome you very clever huh? all your reply on my undercoverone thread only..
The rest all said i am stupid. You are the 1st to say i'm clever, thank you

you mention that in buy and sell got risk, you know it too well and now you set a trap and jump into it and blame other about the bad luck you met. clever one you.
You think playing some online rpg game ar? Setting trap.

THIS TIME I REALLY VERY SUAY TO DEAL WITH YOU LENS!
i have sold so many OLYMPUS XA series, AND NONE COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.
this time i sell the cheapest XA i sold so far for $50. and this incident stated that i am dishonest seller. really suay to meet you!!
I beg the rest of the olympus xa buyers Go home tonight, use microscope to inspect the lens.

all because of your greed for cheap stuffs and you have check before buying, you should know it too well before you buy it.
the more i think about it, the more angry i am!
Whose not greedy for cheap stuff? The more i talk about it, the more angry i am.

Anyway i am not undercoverone. i am not so lame to talk to myself.

Ah, you could help by posting more links so we can get a complete picture :)

thanks vortex. that is only 1 of the incidents.

lomome
fighting0054.gif
Undercoverme

Wah.........thanks for showing us how to make a "Double Exposure" :bsmilie:

alright, i am a dishonest seller. there is more trouble ahead..
thread close!

Status
Not open for further replies.