Remembering old games....

Status
Not open for further replies.
never really had the chance to try N64 because game very exp but i remember the games like mario 64 etc cool game but i think not much local support...another reason why i never bought the N64 console because mainly Jap RPGs...i rather Eng ones....

ptwong said:
Space invaders ha.....

Spent a lot of coins on the Arcade machine version of this game.

Then after that when it was available for the PC, spent countless hours playing it on a then AT/PC running on a 8mHz processor with 32K of ram with a 16 color video card.

Those were the days.

My favourite all time arcade game was Raiden.
My bragging rights: Completed the game on one credit without dying once. :p

wah liao....that's great!!! i completed it with 2 credits....and almost died......My bragging rights (sort of anyway) is to complete Street Fighter 2 with 15 Perfect Matches :D including one versus M.Bison which i think most who remember the game know it's pretty hard ha.....

Nothing ever felt the same after completing FFVII - suddenly there was this huge space in my life....don't think I've really ever played a game since...that game had everything :)

Cheesecake said:
so, anyone downloaded emulators n roms for ur pc and play the old sega and super NES classics?

even neo geo... !
yap been playing them but just feel a bit different with keyboard....but when desperate anything also can :D

Phildate said:
Nothing ever felt the same after completing FFVII - suddenly there was this huge space in my life....don't think I've really ever played a game since...that game had everything :)
FF VII.....great game...think it was a great improvement from FFVI (Super NES) to FFVII (PS)....actually FF8 and FF9 wasn't the same but still good games perhaps not trend setting like...same as FF X for PS2 but FF X-2 not fantastic liao, you should try FF X if you got the chance...no regards....if you don't have a PS2, i may be able to sort something out for you ha....

you should try FF X if you got the chance...no regards....if you don't have a PS2, i may be able to sort something out for you ha....

Thanks - I have PS2 but little time for that now. Just moved in with gf and the PS2 relegated to storeroom :) still, she's very tolerant of all my photographic interests so can't complain ;p

nightwolf75 said:
yeah... centipede, anyone? :bsmilie:
any have the "anti-que" pc game serpentine (similar to snake)?!?!

this was my fav game... but cannot find on any of the classic game sites :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.