Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knees/legw look like stumps, and this is the fatal flaw of this picture.

Knees/legw look like stumps, and this is the fatal flaw of this picture.

Okay. Noted. So what would be the recommendation from your opinion ? A non frontal view of the kneel cap ? hide the kneel cap with a longer dress ?

Hmm.. just wanna say the "kneel" pose is not to good, cause the keep caps to buldge out. A change in sitting position would be better..

PP and lighting very good :thumbsup: :)

After much concentration on the kneel cap, indeed ain't too nice. Looks like someone with a missing lower part of the leg. Agree must do something about it.

somehow the angle at which the pic taken and the pose itself make the model's waist and thights look very unflattering.
The only thing i like is yr signature/watermark

Unfortunately only my signature caught your attention huh :bsmilie: It's red too. :bsmilie:
Okay I should either get a even much slimmer model or twist her around to give a slimmer look of the waist or maybe just liquify the waist abit! :D

Okay. Noted. So what would be the recommendation from your opinion ? A non frontal view of the kneel cap ? hide the kneel cap with a longer dress ?

Repose the model a bit to show some part of her feet should to the trick. Now, only thing showing is the stump/knee.

it appeared to me that her chest is much brighter than her face...i'm not too sure abt where the focused area is directed at.

but the box is really nice

Status
Not open for further replies.